The things we do/did as moms...

BusynMember

Lol, naw. I dont sniff that much. No allergies. But I would if I had to. Unless I have a horrible cold, I dont really need to empty my nose lol.

Pink Elephant

Now, now, SOT... don't you be trying to cover-up that devilish side of you we all know. LOL!

For every sniff you did, you'd follow-up with two more just for good measure! Just because you could! :laugh:

Don't think for a minute you have any of us fooled. :p

Last edited:

ahhjeez

My son was the best puker ever. Really, I know how stupid that sounds, but he'd just go to the bathroom, puke, done. No screaming and crying. No missing the toilet! He was great! LOL!

But gross as puke is, snot is my arch enemy. It literally turns my stomach to see snot jokes in movies or little kids with runny noses. I was completely unable to use the little suction thing on him as a baby - thank God my ex was capable of that - and as far as I know, my kid has never learned properly how to blow his nose...because I couldn't teach him. Just...no. :sick: Talking about it is making me a little green.

LOL. Me too Lil. Although with my own kid I could handle all of it, but other people I'm out. If I see runny noses I'm gagging. Or when guys hork up phlegm and spit on the ground. I'm getting gaggy just thinking about it. My son was a good puker too. He was silent. Not a sound. I can remember him sitting up in bed one time and he yelled out "Mama help me" and I ran to him and ended up catching a ton of puke in my hands. My husband was aghast.