The Tot Monsters are One Year Old Today!

trinityroyal

I simply can't believe it. My tiny Tot Monsters are having their first birthday. It seems like only yesterday I was hovering in the NICU, watching every breath and praying lots and lots.

Now they are big, robust and healthy.

Baby Tyrantina has mastered the art of standing up and then sitting down, rather than falling.

Baby Tyrannosaur is just getting up the gumption to start taking steps, although he's still a bit iffy on the skill side. (That THUD you hear is Tyrannosaur hitting the deck -- no yowling though)

We've made it through the first year. More adventures to come.:D

Happy Birthday to my Tot Monsters, to Star's Dude, and to all the other Leos out there!

Trinity

M

ML

Happy Birthday Tots and congratulations for getting them to this point. I would love to see more pix of the 1 year old cutemonsters soon.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Amazing how quickly time has flown. Give them each a big hug from Auntie Faine or Aunt Fam(depends on which child in the family is calling me).

My difficult child will be 26 on the 23rd. Those Leo's are a force to be reckoned with.

TerryJ2

OMG, I cannot believe it's been a yr. Wow.
They sound so cute!

As an added thought, it's great that you have so much real life experience and insight to know that they are Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)-is at this early age. You are wonderful. Just yesterday, I read a report about a couple with-a 13-mo-old on an airplane that were questioned upon landing because they had repeatedly slapped their crying toddler loudly enough to disturb the other passengers. And the husband was verbally abusive to his wife, too. Talk about pecking order.

YOU GO!

Congrats to the Tot Monsters and their lovely Mom... Give them a hug and a kiss from me.

Today is a great day to have a birthday, our difficult child also turned 19 today! That's really hard to believe. LOL

Valerie

klmno

Oh c'mon- there's no way those little cute angels could be tot monsters! LOL!! Happy birthday to them and I hope you can catch a little break to relax. You know how it is during that 2nd and 3rd year!!

trinityroyal

Valerie, I agree that today is a lovely day to be born. Hope your difficult child had a lovely birthday too.

The Tots had a pretty good day, getting spoiled rotten by difficult child and Nana (well, from what I hear. I got stuck in some fairly dreadful meetings at work, and missed nearly the whole thing). We are having another party for them on the weekend, so I will catch up then. husband hasn't yet downloaded the birthday pictures yet, but here are a few other recent ones:

[pictures deleted]

I will post a picture of the Tots in their silly birthday bonnets as soon as I can get my hands on one.

Trinity

Last edited: