The train to Chicago/St. Louis is running late...need book suggestions to download to Kindle

BusynMember

Every time I ride Amtrak, the train is late. My first train, which is in mid-Wisconsin is three HOURS late. That's actually ok because I had a four hour layover in Chicago and now I won't, but the agent said that the train could make up time so I have to keep checking...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. In the meantime, I'll be on that train a long time and then have to switch trains in Chicago to get to St. Louis. Does anyone have any suggestions of good NON-FICTION books to read? I rarely read fiction. I like inspirational books, books about social issues, memoirs, anything really.

Thanks. (I swear, it's the Bart curse)

Scent of Cedar *

You are on your way already?!?

Kewl.

I will think about book suggestions. What about Shakespeare or some other classic stuff that you always wanted to get to but never had time for?

I am always meaning to read Shakespeare but when I do, I cannot understand. One of us posted to me about an available translation. I should look that up.

Cedar

Scent of Cedar *

Well, hello.

I just read "Gone Girl."

It was moderately okay. It kept my interest, and was an interesting psychologic study. The woman is a sociopath. Turns the mate into one, too.

Yeah.

You would love it, I think.

Cedar

BusynMember

The second sounds interesting.

Shakespeare is too heavy for a trip to visit Bart. That alone is mind boggling. I am nervous...not about him freaking out, but just about being there for so long. I don't like to be with anybody that long away from home anyway...but Bart? In all, I will be seeing Junior for Seven days (he is there Wed., Thurs. and every other weekend. But I will see Bart all fourteen days. Yikes!