The tweedles turn 16 today.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
OMG, it's hard to believe ~ I joined this forum so lost from attempting to parent kt & wm when they had just turned 9.

Lots of ups & downs & a great deal of maturity has been seen in the last year; a long way to go yet.

Many many tears, much laughter & a whole lot of day in day out.

Thank you cd.board for helping me get kt & wm this far.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Coming in late, but wishing your two a happy birthday! My difficult child 1 turns 16 in about 8 weeks :)

LittleDudesMom

Linda,

I missed this yesterday.......Hope the sweet 16 bdays were good ones - did you get to see wm? I know you just got back in town....

Time certainly marches on.....

Sharon

DDD

What a milestone! The best present they have ever received was having a Mom like you. Congrats! DDD

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you, ladies. Hard to believe we've made it this far. I suppose it's too soon to start the official count down to 18 hmmmm...

kt, a friend of hers & I had a wonderful birthday weekend; I wasn't able to see wm. So many days it seems he's at the other end of the world. I talked with him shortly - he wasn't having the best birthday (mostly due to choices & behaviors).

susiestar

Roll With It
Happy Birthday to Kt and Wm!!! Kudos to Linda for being a truly great parent who inspires me to never give up and to follow my instincts!!!