The Voice

Star*

call 911........call 911
You said "THE VOICE" I'm thinking - James Earl Jones - lol

Who is theeeesss Javier? Que?

DammitJanet

I love this Show. I think Adam made a mistake taking the girl. He should have kept James. Also think Blake made a huge mistake taking those two mousey girls...he is going to lose bigtime. I think its gonna come down to Nikai and Frenchie.

M

ML

hhaha. The Voice is a new singing competition show, better than American Idol. Javier is my favorite contestant.

There are four judges/coaches -- Christina Aguilera, Ceelo Green Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Vicci and Javier are my favorites. I'd also buy Xenia's cd- she has no social skills but I love her voice.

Suz

Star*

call 911........call 911
ROLFL 1l........it's another AI thing ------and you know how that went for me last time? OMG (puts bag over head)

DDD

I've been watching, off and on, and there really is alot of talent there. I find myself looking closely to the emcee. To me he sure looks like the FBI dude on The Closer. Maybe a brother or a cousin? DDD

DammitJanet

Well for me, its not exactly AI, but its a good show. I tend to like these things. I watch America's Got Talent too. They are just a bit different but fun but nothing will replace AI in my heart....lmao.

On that note, have you guys heard Scotty's song on the radio yet? It is on here constantly and Laurens is too. I heard them both this morning within an hour. Scotty's song is in the top 6 at 6 almost every day here.

trinityroyal

You said "THE VOICE" I'm thinking - James Earl Jones - lol

Me too. It makes me feel better, knowing that I'm not the only one.

Now, to completely betray my non-with-it-ness, who are Adam Levine and Blake Shelton? And what's a Ceelo Green?
(I've heard of Christina Aguilera -- in my dance classes, some of our dance routines were set to her songs)

trinityroyal

Ah. Thanks Suz.
Now I have a frame of reference. I still feel completely out to lunch, but at least I'm OTL on Earth now...

Trinity

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Trinity, the truth is, I'd never heard of Adam or Cee Lo before this show either. You are not alone!

Suz

DammitJanet

I didnt know who Cee lo was either and I only knew Maroon 5 was a band and had no clue who Adam was...lol. Now I find Adam kinda cute. I loved the original song they did together to start the show.