The waiting is killing me!!!!

tinamarie1

husband is still waiting on word to find out if he has been accepted to the Navy Nurse Corp. (basically the same as officer school). He submitted his package in November and there has been delay upon delay....nothing having to do with him...its all the Navy. Urh! Over the weekend, I check my email and they have sent him a government document to sign agreeing to the terms of a sign on bonus. So, we are thinking...this must mean he's been accepted! So he signs it, and I fax it to them this am. husband calls the recruiter, yep he recieved the fax, but still has not heard an official word as to if hes been accepted! I am generally an anxious person anyway...but I swear this about to do me in. Why is it so hard for them to just say yes or no?? I can't make any plans for anything in the near future because the next officer school starts in a month. Do yall have any ideas for coping mechanisms to deal with this??? I really don't want to ask my doctor to up my medications just because of this craziness.
Tina :crazy: