THE Wedding pictures!! At last!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Wonderful pictures Esther! Such a handsome groom and what a beautiful bride!!! There's one picture with her and some other kids. I love the look on the boy's face who is standing in the back to the left. He looks so thrilled to be in the picture! LOL

Only one problem....which one are YOU?

everywoman

What a beautiful family. The bride was beaming. And so was grandma. You look great. Love the outfit and just the right amount of makeup. Thanks for sharing.

Estherfromjerusalem

Oh! I'm sorry, you are so right. We worked so hard, it's the first time I have done anything like that with photos, and I couldn't work out how to put the captions next to them or beneath them.

I am the one wearing black with pink trimmings. I am the oldest one there, so of course it has to be me! I posted you pictures of five families with the bride and groom -- they are my five married children with their families, and if you count, there are 20 grandchildren altogether, and one on the way!

There is one picture of me with my difficult child and his girlfriend. There is one picture of my older difficult child, whom I call "former difficult child" although he is still a little bit difficult child. He is 39 and not married.

There is one picture of my husband (ginger beard) and myself standing behind the bride and groom.

There is one picture of me with an old schoolfriend of mine who specially came.

I can't remember what other pictures there are.

Once I do it once or twice, I will get the hang of it and then I will post you all some "normal" photos so that you can get an idea of my clan.

Sorry that I didn't specify. The bride, Avital, is 20 years old. The groom is 23.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

Love, Esther

mstang67chic

Going Green
There were a couple of hot mommas there so I wasn't quite sure which one you were! You look fantabulous!!! The outfit is great!

You mentioned difficult child and girlfriend...is this the same couple who have the teeny tiny apartment? Good looking boy! Pfft....the whole family is beautiful!

Estherfromjerusalem

Mstang, I just had another look. The picture that you mentioned with the boy standing to the left at the back: That is a picture of the bride's mother (my daughter, my oldest child) with her husband and children. The boy at the left is a twin, 17 years old, and the other twin is on the right. They are identical, and both of them are difficult children, but slight less awful than my difficult child. They also look very much like my difficult child, although he is their uncle, he could be their brother. My difficult child, who is my youngest, was only one year old when Debbie got married, and he is only two years older than his niece who is the bride here. Is it complicated? Sorry! That's what happens when you have large families -- the oldest ones have children who are close in age to my youngest children!

I hope I haven't made things too complicated!

Love, Esther

mstang67chic

Going Green
LOL Esther...actually I understood it perfectly! My mom is the youngest of 9. Her nieces and nephews start in age from a year OLDER than she is down to a few years younger than me. She has great nieces who are my age even though I'm a generation "above" them. My dad's side is similar somewhat. My grandma's first husband (with whom she had 3 kids) was killed in a work accident. When she remarried 8 years later she had 2 more kids. (A third was stillborn) My youngest uncle on THAT side is only 5 years older than I am and I also have a step uncle (via my stepmom) who is almost exactly 4 years older than me. (we're only off by a few days)

Lothlorien

My Goodness, Esther, what a bunch of gorgeous genetic material you gave off! Your family is just beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics. It's nice to put a face to the name.

The bride is beautiful and the dress is very pretty!

DDD

OMG....you are so attractive! I pictured you as grey and just :redface: a little bit dowdy! :bigsmile: Your outfit and makeup are absolutely perfect. The bride is lovely. I figured out who your daughter is and I would have recognized your husband if he came walking down my street...lol.

I don't know who the handsome boy is who is pictured all alone? I'm trying to figure out which one is difficult child.......can you tell??

Tell your husband thank you for posting the pictures. It makes it so much more family-like when we can share big moments like your grandchild's wedding. I loved it. DDD

Fran

Former desparate mom
Esther, your grand daughter is absolutely beautiful. What wonderful eyes!
You look wonderful and so proud of your family. Rightly so.
Many hugs. Is the right phrase "mazel tov?"

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Esther

Thank you so much for sharing these!! :D Your grandaughter is a stunning bride. Her gown is gorgeous!! Such a beautiful family. You can see the love and happiness.

Congrats to the family.

Hugs

Marguerite

Wow, you all look fabulous. Your granddaughter looked so beautiful. I liked your dress, it really was lovely. You don't look old enough to have a marriageable grandaughter!

It's good to see a wedding where children are welcome. It doesn't happen often here.

Thanks for the photos.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Esther ~ what a beautiful family. You looked absolutely stunning & very proud. Your granddaughter has gorgeous eyes.

Congratulations to you & the newly married couple

busywend

Thank you so much for sharing these! Your granddaughter is lovely. Her husband looks just like my nephew - only difference is the length in the face.

What a beautiful family!

You look amazing!

Star*

call 911........call 911
You know I guess after talking to you for so many years you get in your mind what you think someone looks like based on your own thoughts and what you are told. I could have picked you out in a crowd of 100. Except I pictured your hair a ginger color. You have the same beautiful eyes as your Granddaughter. She is stunning and you do not look old enough to have a child as old as her calling you Grandma. But it's nice that you do.

For not ever doing pictures before you did a great job. Everyone is smiling - no one caught in a bad moment - and it genuinely looks like everyone is having a great time. My favorite picture is you hugging your Granddaughter. The look on both your faces just says how much you love each other without words and how happy you both are. I love pictures that need no explanations.

Your entire family is lovely - and the dark hair on all the girls in contrast to the ginger hair on your hubby? So is that your daughter - the other ginger in the group? Whoever she is - shes very pretty. And looks fantastic in a hat.

Hugs & Love
Star