the wild one

busywend

Words to the Wise: If you have a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle: Take two, and keep away from children.

The Reader's Digest

That is the quote that was on the right as I was reading this post.

UGH!!!

bby31288

I am so sorry. One thing Ant has to remember is she may not be pregg now (she could be lying), but if she gets him with the ohhh feel sorry for me...she could get pregnant then. So please tell Ant to use protection now. Just in case.

BusynMember

Oy! I read this and blinked.
I'm on board with offering him money for a vasectomy. The adoption idea sounds good too. I'd approach her whether it would "hurt" her or not. The baby is going to be hurt plenty with her as a mother.
I'm so sorry. Hugs.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm thinking this "girl" might have at least suspected she was pregnant before striking up this "relationship" with Ant. Then once she saw Ant's work ethic has decided to label him Daddy to ensure child support.

You're right, though. His problem, not yours. I'm glad you're detaching.

Frustrating as h ell though when bc is free if you bother to get it.

(((hugs)))

Sunlight

she told ant she was getting the shots for birth control. I told him again and again to cover himself and not believe anyone.

kaleb was with ant all week and ant took good care of him. kaleb went home today. ant and monica are not even a couple. we will see what unfolds. I told him she can go ahead and carry the baby if she wants but she will have to have the paternity test down the road at some point.

he did go to church this week too, two weeks in a row...he must be scared. ugh.

everywoman

Sorry he continues to make the wrong choices. But, it's his life. He has to live it. Detach and pray! Sometimes that's all we have.

everywoman

Sorry he continues to make the wrong choices. But, it's his life. He has to live it. Detach and pray! Sometimes that's all we have.

saving grace

UGh so she got what she wanted, How much you want to bed now that she is back in the house with him she will suddenly NOT be prego...

Oh Ant he is really a softy isnt he? I bet he feels bad for her in some weird way

:hammer:

Grace

Sunlight

I stopped there yesterday. she will not look in my eyes and leaves to another room when I come. I told ant she may not be preg and to continue to use condoms (or start to). he is oblivious. I think he just does not want to live alone.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think he just does not want to live alone. </div></div>

Bingo.

Suz