the wild one

Sunlight

I dont care anymoe so much what he does. I am aware of it but do not get involved personally like I used to. I am not losing sleep over his life choices. I do wish these girls would wise up to him but he always seems to have a bunch of them not caring he is seeing others.

jbrain

I get that Ant'smom-not caring anymnore so much what he does. I am there as well with my difficult child 2--feels great!!!
Jane

Sunlight

steph, danielle was pregnant last year to ant while he was on a short time out from jail. in spite of me offering to either raise the child, or have my brother(a lawyer)set her up with an adoptive couple....she chose to abort. she told me about two weeks later.

then this past spring there was a girl who told ant she was pregnant. she sort of disappeared back to her mom. dont know if she was pregnant, if she aborted, whatever. I only met her once and havent heard a thing since. she was living in her car.

now monica says she is pregnant. ant needs to be sterilized. I offered to pay for it. he said no. dont know if monica is preg for sure, just her word. she smokes pot, sleeps all day and has a very difficult child family. she lives on and off with ant. however he has slept with several others when monica is out. monica is actually older than ant by 3 yrs and wants a baby.

danielle makes me sad too. she is never with kaleb, except to be sleeping on the couch while he wanders by himself all day in the apartment housing complex. he is three. she sleeps all day and works nights now at a bar as bartender. she has had multiple partners as well. kaleb has two parents who cannot really be there for him. yet they will not give him up. last time kaleb was here he told me "mommy drinks beer". her mom is an alcoholic barfly, I expect she is following the family tradition there. she looks and acts like her mom. she never knew her real dad, he is in jail in calif.

I am presently getting kaleb one week a month and leaving him stay with his dad. ant has a nice place and when Kaleb is in town, ant doesnt have women over. he doesnt want them with kaleb.

I dont care about the idiot adult parents of his and what they do, but I do care about him.

Sunlight

yesterday I was with ant at his place when he got a text msg from Monica, telling him she was going to have him killed. it was full of the f word and other stuff. later on he got one from a guy saying he was coming over to kill him tonight at his apartment. he said he will also kill ant's family if he does not take monica back. she called or texted him over 100 times over the weekend. he did not respond to the messages.

imagine that...threatening to kill someone if they do not take you back! fatal attraction!

I told ant to save the msgs and he did, but to also call the cops. of course, ant didnt. I offered ant to come stay at boyfriend's just one mile from him, but he chose to stay at his own place. nothing happened last night. I did not worry over it. he wont listen to me anyway.

maybe it will teach him to choose safer companions. she last said she was getting an abortion. I told ant this causes me a lot of angst to know he is making babies with people and it kills them or causes them to live in poverty with inappropriate parents. he said if she has the baby, he will prove her unfit.

I asked him "then what?"
he said maybe by then he could be a fit father.

he doesnt get it. I was glad to see his place is tidy, he is working daily still and he seems calm. oh well.

DazedandConfused

Oy!

I'm glad he saved the messages. I'm mad he didn't call the cops. Obviously, she's a taco short of a combination plate sending text messages threatening to kill Ant. There ain't no denying those. :wink:

Most likely nothing will come of them. Still, it's unnerving.

Earth to Ant? Come in, Ant!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have one word of advice for Tony. Vasectomy. </div></div>

:rofl:

Jen

Janet, welcome to the new day and age of not only getting pregnant but not knowing whos the daddy.
I know Ant has another child, but different circumstance.
Hoping she is WRONG

Jen

Sunlight

the girls WANT babies. fathers or not. ugh
he is fine and out tonight with someone else. yesterday jamie, day before Erin, today Connie.

what a gigolo. again ugh I say

busywend

Janet, this is totally normal for guys.

I guess I would gently keep reminding him of the birth control. But, also I would begin to discuss respect of women. Some women do not respect themselves - and you do not want him to end up with one of them. But, he should be keeping his eye out for a woman that is respectful of herself and her body. I think it is time that he begin to think about that. You know - slip it into conversations now and then.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think we need a "who's your daddy" icon :smile: </div></div>

You did NOT just day that.

:rofl:

Sunlight

it always reminds me of the mambo number five song...

One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the car, so come on let's ride
To the liquor store around the corner
The boys say they want some gin and juice
But I really don't wanna
Beer bust like I had last week
I must stay deep 'cause talk is cheap
I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita
And as I continue you know they're getting sweeter
So what can I do? I really beg you, my Lord
To me flirting is just like a sport
Anything fly, it's all good let me dump it
Please set in the trumpet

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita's all I need
A little bit of Tina's what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am
A little bit of you makes me your man

Mambo number 5 ! :nonono: not my style or beliefs. not something I am proud of about him.

Sunlight

...and to balance out my complaining...I remind myself that he is working daily and paid me back every cent for the rent I fronted him, as well as he is ready to pay this month's rent with his own savings. he has been out of the house 3 months and out of jail 9 months...a record. this morning I stopped in to get a paper he had and erica was sitting there eating the eggs and sausage he cooked for her breakfast. she looks "normal" and nice. oh well.