the wild one

Sunlight

monica told ant she is pregnant.
I hope this is not true.
I hope it is not his.
he had her move out a week or so ago. there have been others for her while she was with ant.

ant is so dang stupid.

everywoman

Don't know even what to say. You kind of wonder how so many people in this world are so stupid. Don't they know that birth control is free!!!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, remember that good day you had on Sunday??????

Sorry to hear this and hoping she's mistaken.....

Ally

"there have been others for her while she was with ant."

Hopefully he realizes that there is a definate possibility this is not his child. He also should realize that he shouldnt trust a woman to provide the birth control.

Im keeping my fingers crossed that it isnt his and he realizes that.

I hope you have a good visit with Ant and Caleb on Fathers day.

(((((Hugs)))))))

witzend

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: everywoman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't know even what to say. You kind of wonder how so many people in this world are so stupid. Don't they know that birth control is free!!! </div></div>

I agree that it's an awful situation, and I am sorry that you may be going through this again, Janet. But seriously, he knows where babies come from. There are temporary and permanent preventatives available to him. Whatever happens, I hope he will consider them.

In my situation, if I had enough of a relationship to even be talking to M, I would offer him cash to get a vasectomy, and pay for it. The thought of his being a father frightens me to death.

Stella Johnson

Have they been together long enough for her to even know if she might be preggo? Maybe she already was before Ant? I really hope she's just trying to get sympathy or attention or something. What a nightmare.

steph

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>He sure knows how to pick them doesn't he? I hope he hasn't brought another child into this world when he isn't in the shape or position to be responsible. I know this is heartbreaking but keep your fingers crossed it isn't so.
I know you have told him to keep his pants zipped or to use because but this is another case of why we call them difficult child's. </span>

saving grace

Janet, I truely hope this girl is just looking for attention, Ant wants nothing to do with her and this girls life is obviously a mess. She could be crying wolf to get Ant to be with her. Lets pray she isnt pregnant, that this is a good enough scare to make Ant realize that it only takes ONE supposed "good" time to change his life forever and that he takes precautions from now on. Please let this be a Lesson for Ant and not a real life changing mistake

Grace

KFld

Boy did this post give me a knot in my stomach. I'll be praying right along with you that this baby is not his.

Yikes!!! Will these kids ever learn????

Sunlight

who knows if she is really preg as she says? who knows if it is ant's anyway?
I just do not care.

ant said he cant think about that right now. today is his 24th BD. I have planned a dinner wherein we go to a restaurant and boyfriend's parents meet my mother as well as some other relatives. I ordered a cake.
I told ant yesterday that my brother the lawyer still can find a couple who will not only pay for the pregnancy (this gal is unemployed and 27 yrs old)...but they will take the child as well.

he said she wants the baby and not to bother mentioning that to her as she will be hurt. he said to get used to the idea of two grandchildren. I told him I do not want to even know this baby. kaleb is more than enough.

in March a diff girl said she was preg to ant. I believe her mom got her an abortion as she disappeared from the radar.

he is a total idiot. I still am pondering one of those late night vasectomies for him. grrrr

KFld

Sounds to me like he isn't even going to question the paternity if she is pregnant.

You know I don't envy you!!!!

Keep detatching.

Sunlight

karen, it is his problem. if he wants to pay child support for the next 20 yrs, so be it. he wont even let this girl in his apartment anymore. she is the one who lives with her dad, his girlfriend 30 yrs younger, and a multitude of boys and children to diff people. her mom is AWOL. I refuse to even think of the life this child will have. they are all drunken pot smokers, including monica. boyfriend has seen their house and it is all put together rooms with no doors, and wandering kids that the parents commonly swear the most filthy language in front of, calling the girls C @ N Tourette's Syndrome and b$tch as well as the F word...which I detest!
my ex used to say F You all the time. It grates on me so much!

again...this is ant's dilemna. I keep close to Kaleb's mom and even assisted at her birth as her mom is an alcoholic, estranged from her, and she never knew her dad. now Kaleb's mom is also an alcoholic as is ant.

no way to raise kids.

totally against my grain.

another kid on welfare is what it will be. monica and her dad, brothers, and all lost their licenses due to DUIs as well.

right now I am wondering if being in jail at least keeps him from procreating. ugh!

he says "dont stress me out mom I have a lot on my mind"

uh huh.

he has been very good all week with kaleb at his apartment I have to say. ok so there is one positive.

off to gather my mom and take her to meet the others for the dinner event. I am making a margarita for her as well as me the second I get to boyfriend's house where we will all meet. I will need to tone her down! I hope ant doesnt mention the upcoming baby.

STILLjustamom

So our sons are 1 year and 1 day apart in age. Mine being the older. (but for sure not necessarily the wiser one). :smile:
C spent his birthday in prison. So he can't reproduce....although I'm sure he'd like to.

saving grace

Janet today is my baby girls birthday too! Happy Birthday Ant.
I have a sinking feeling this girl is full of it, shes mental.

Your right though if it comes to be then its Ants issue. Such a shame.

Grace

sameold sameold

Oh dear, what horrible news. I hope and pray she is not pregnant by anyone. Like you said, just another welfare kid. I feel for you Janet. I have my fingers crossed.