The Yanks lose AGAIN!!!!

branbran

Another season down the tubes. I thought for sure this year we would at least make it to the second round!!! It's very disappointing, though not the end of the world. I hope Joe Torre doesn't lose his job over this. The big guy said publicly that if the Yankees lose this series, no more skipper!!! That is terrible, what about the past 12 years, 4 rings, 12 consecutive years in the post season. So much for loyalty!!

Oh well, maybe next year. :frown:

Nancy

I'm sorry you lost bran bran but just thrilled that my Indians won!!!!!

I wish I liked the Yankess more but I just don't like the fact that they have such an attitude about them that no one can beat them. It's hard when you have so much money that you can buy yourself a team and then see probably the lowest paid team in the league beat you.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style="color: #000099">GO </span> <span style="color: #FF0000"> INDIANS!!</span> </span>

Nancy

Nancy

BBK it feels great.

Wedge (Indians Manager) took a lot of heat for not starting Sabathia ononly 3 days rest. But he stuck to his plan, he has confidence in Byrd and he got the job done. Wedge never wavers from his plan. He doesn't second guess things. He knows what his players can do and he shows them he has the confidence in them to do it.

And the best part is these players are all nice guys, they are young, they have fun, they don't get paid the outlandish salaries others do, they throw whip cream pies in the mvp's face after each win. And our owner, he lets the manager manage. After last night's win he said there were a number of things he would have done differently than Wedge and that's why he owns and lets Wedge manage. Smart man.

I'm thrilled for the team, I'm so excited for the city, we've been waiting for this chance since 1948.

Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
YEAH!!!! WHAT NANCY SAID (and) how she did it!
Nancy your GO INDIANS rocks!

And you gotta LOVE OSU ## 3 in the nation......NOT BAD OHIO!!

WOWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

Nancy

<span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style="color: #FF0000"> Woo </span> <span style="color: #3333FF"> Hoo</span> </span>

I entered the lottery for playoff tickets but probably will be watching from my family room.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'> <span style="color: #999999">GO </span> <span style="color: #FF0000"> OSU</span> </span>

All right, all right.

I can cheer for the tribe.

OSU? You're pushing it.

<span style='font-size: 26pt'><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style="color: #993399">GO WILDCATS!</span>

<span style="color: #FF6600">GO ILLINI!</span>
</span></span>

Nancy

LOL BBK, I'm not so much an OSU fan. I mean they are from my state so I like to see them do well but don't pay that much attention to them except for the big rivalries.

Hope your team wins.

Nancy