There is hope!

crazymama30

I just got an email that the RN program I will be applying to has new short answer questions.

That is such good news for me , it is my only chance to increase my score and get in! My entrance test is average, my short answers were sub par, and now I have a chance to change that, plus I feel so much better about these new questions. I have already pumped out rough drafts for all 5, and will revise and have many many different people look them over.

I am grateful I never got in this year, with all husband has had going on it would have been so hard, I do not know if I would have made it. I believe things happen for a reason and we do not always know nor understand the reason. I hope next year will be my year, that I will get into the program!

klmno

I hope you do, too and I'll keep fingers crossed for you as well! Yes, I agree that sometimes things happen for a reason and we never know why ahead of time. It makes me believe in guardian angels sometimes- or at least confirms some other things!!

M

ML

This is great news. I agree things often happen for a reason, though we seldom get to see that. How awesome it is when we do.