They are deploying Jamie!

Janet,

Just want you to know I'm thinking of you and Jamie.... I can't seem to find any words to express what I'm feeling... I'll be thinking and praying for Jamie's safe return... Hugs... WFEN

DammitJanet

Jamie will be overseas between 9 months and a year...so they say. If Im adding up his time correctly...he will have already served 2 of his 4 years inactive as of July 2008. Add in the 4 months onto the 24 months...that makes it 28 months...give him another 12...that makes it 40? Right? That would only leave approximately an 8 month window that they could keep him past that year.

His wife will stay up there where they just bought the house. Her family lives there.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I will say it again. I cannot thank these young men and women who give their lives to the service.

I grew up in the time of mandatory military registerting of the draft. I don't think I have the guts to do that. So, these wonderful young people who do it...I think about them all then time.

I can't stand war.

Abbey

N

Nomad

It hurts the heart to know that this young man has served overseas and has sought gainful employment in the states in a field that would help folks and yet he is being sent back. It also hurts to read that you are devastated. I don't know what to say...just that I am very sorry. Prayers for your son's safety.

Ephchap

Awwww, Janet, my heart dropped when I saw the title of the post. I'm so very sorry. I can only imagine your mommy heart when you heart the news.

Sending hugs,
Deb

busywend

Janet, I am so sorry to hear this. I can understand your nightmare and imagine there are many across this lovely nation having that same one tonight. I am sorry for you all.

We will hold you up while he is deployed. HUGS!!