They Fit!! (old jeans)

cubsgirl

I recently lost 15 lbs, and those who have met me know I have at least 50 more to go - but it's a good start.

I have a pile of jeans and pants in my closet that don't fit me but maybe, hopefully, will fit someday. Today I took a pair of jeans off the top-put them on and THEY FIT!! I think they feel tight but my daughter reminded me that my "fat" jeans were falling off my derriere and were way too loose and that these fit perfectly.

I feel like that Progresso soup commercial where the women call on their cans to say they fit :)

buddy

The only good thing about the stress and lack of appetite lately was being able to wear two old pair of jeans I had sitting around. I have the same as you, about 40-50 more to go... so CONGRATS, enjoy the feeling.... much better than wearing saggy butt pants, and they stretch out in an hour or so anyway...

klmno

WOOHOO!! I thought about that commercial when I saw the thread title, too!~ Congrats!

I had a 'they fit' moment last week but unfortunately, it was that I no longer need a belt with my fat jeans. :( LOL!

cubsgirl

The only good thing about the stress and lack of appetite lately was being able to wear two old pair of jeans I had sitting around. I have the same as you, about 40-50 more to go... so CONGRATS, enjoy the feeling.... much better than wearing saggy butt pants, and they stretch out in an hour or so anyway...

I saw my therapist Tuesday and she suggested buying new jeans at that time. Her exact words were "Those jeans are falling off your a**". :rofl:

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Way to go Cubsgirl :) Nothing nicer than to be able to pull out clothes that are a size or two less and fit into them.

I've lost 32 pounds since Sept - unfortunately not by me constantly saying to SO "I reallly need to get serious about a diet" which was a constant tune of mine, but a medical problem (Diverticulitis) which has left me paranoid about eating food - have not gotten past a "soft food" regime since the middle of September. I had a closet clean out over the past year and dumped clothes I was sure I was never going to get into ever again - they were taking up a lot of room those various size clothes, and boy, I am so sorry I did that.

But, it was SO nice to HAVE to go out buy new jeans where you actually had to unbutton/unzip them to get them off-the last month they were sort of just falling down without a belt LOL

Keep up the good work :)

Marcie