Things That Make You Go...."Hmmmm....."

HeadlightsMom

MWM -- You have, indeed, had your share of experiences around this......with yourself and with your kids. So sorry to hear it's been such a rough ride. I recalled some of what you said from an earlier post, but didn't know the depth of it. Medication can be such a slippery conundrum. Sometimes, just when we think we have the right combo, it slips away or morphs into needing another combo (or, perhaps it's better with no medication at all). So hard to say. I'm glad you've found a current medication that works well for you 85% of the time. Although that 15% when it's not helpful is probably still quite difficult. I feel for you. But I do learn TONS from your posts and enjoy your strong heart and your fun sense of humor very much!

when you are composing your post, there are some editing icons above this text box. One of those is a pair of quote marks. Click on that, then paste in your quote..

Read more: http://www.conductdisorders.com/community/threads/things-that-make-you-go-hmmmm.58894/#ixzz3GQ7cfmNx

ICdn ---- Aha! So thaaaaaat's how it's done! Testing, testing, testing..... THANKS!

HeadlightsMom

ICdn ---- Ummmm..........well, ok, what did I do wrong? Let's try that again, verbatim the instructions...

when you are composing your post, there are some editing icons above this text box. One of those is a pair of quote marks. Click on that, then paste in your quote..