Things we hate about...........

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Well, I am in the camp with MB...once I 'get there', I absolutely LOVE Christmas. I love the tree, decorating the mantel, all my favorite songs, and baking. I even love wrapping up a special gift for a special someone.

What I hate about the holidays is traffic and nasty people in public. I am not a particular fan of undecorating, but what goes up must come down and it is what it is. And lastly, because my birthday falls two days AFTER Christmas, I do tend to get a little down in the mouth about the timing, but this year we're having a big family gathering at my house on my birthday to celebrate Christmas, so it's all good.

Jena

MB ok that was funny because that is one of my pet peeves, i'm like ok can we finish this holiday first and enjoy it before we start another one?? LOL

Donna - me too, my grandma Nana i called her would make me go to xmas eve mass with her, my mom is not religious and she was always fighting for me to have god in my life, lol against my mother's wishes and her favorite saint, st. jude. she was so so cute. we even went to healing masses on xmas eve. she'd literally pass out and hit the flr and there i'd be all of 8 or 9 like hmm how am i getting home?? LOL

Wiped Out

Staff member
Usually I am a huge Christmas person. I don't like the undecorating at all-no one else helps! I like seeing relatives but hate finding time to do it-it seems like we're always on the go. What I don't like about Christmas this year is that easy child is so depressed and hating Christmas that it feels to be draining much of my Christmas cheer!