Think I'm gonna throw up.....

mstang67chic

Going Green
Sending hugs also. Was going to do that last night when I posted but I was so tired it didn't occur to me till after I logged off. :bag:

Any word yet on this? And the reason I asked if you have watched the video or just looked at the stills was to see if you could tell more by how the guy moves/walks. I saw the picture you were talking about and even though it's pretty clear for a surveilance camera, it really could be anyone.

Anytime you want to comiserate or vent let me know. Hubby works in that nice shopping center on the SW side of town (JP) and it just so happens he's 2 doors down from the Cold Stone Creamery. I have yet to go there. If that's not your thing, he's also right down from the Nut House and they have cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Then there's also the chocolate place and it IS caramel apple season. I can be there in about 1/2 an hour.

Lot's of hugs again. Let us know what happens.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I finally got tired of watching the news and just shut it off...the funny thing is if they showed this to the cops I think they would have immediately gone to difficult child and picked him up....he's too familiar with the cops to have been ignored for this crime. I haven't heard anything, but then I know difficult child would not have called us so just waiting to see if his attorney has been contacted. He was scheduled for evaluation on Oct. 4 so hope he can still be available for that....

Still don't know if it was him or not.....

husband and I are going out of town this weekend, so I will be out of communication until next Wednesday....I will let you know then if I hear anything.....

stang---I'm a stress eater so that Cold Stone Creamery could run out of chocolate ice cream....thanks for the offer, but I am kind of retreating right now. I will pop out in the public after this calms down. I know no one could have recognized our difficult child from that photo and few if any know of his jail time, but my way of dealing is to stay home, read, go online and build up my defenses....

Thanks for all the prayers and hugs, they are greatly appreciated....you are the only people who know whats going on!

WhymeMom?

Well, my husband called difficult child's attorney and told him what we suspected. The attorney contacted difficult child and asked him about the burglary. difficult child said yes it was him....and he was ashamed of what he did. They were trying to get his evaluation moved up so that he could get it done before he turned himself in. This won't turn out well....he was originally getting a good deal on his May crime, but with this tacked on he could easily go away for a long time.....

Never thought I would have a son in jail, he started out with so much promise....just don't know what happened......hope he can get the evaluation done before they pick him up.....or it never will happen......

Thanks for listening and hope none of the rest of you have to face this.....

hearthope

Sorry, WMM.

None of us ever thought we would have a child in jail.

Remember that difficult child made the choices to go down the path he is traveling ~ you did what you could to prevent it!

He has to deal with his problems. I know you can't see it now but maybe this will be a wake-up call for him.

Stay strong and keep your head up. You are a strong warrior mom, we are all here for you!

((((HUGS)))))

Traci

DammitJanet

Oh *bad word*!

I was so hoping it was his evil twin. Darn it all. Im so sorry he made this stupid choice to continue to put himself into bad positions.

I know how scary and disappointing it is to think about what can happen to them.

TerryJ2

OOOOOOOOOOohhhhhhhhhhhh, I am SO sorry! I read through all the notes and hoped and hoped it wasn't your son ... and then read the followup.
At least he admitted it to his atty.
I am so sorry for all of you.
I cannot imagine what it must feel like to feel you have to stay home and not show your face in public. But as you say, you are bldg up your resources.
I am sending strength and clarity and soothing thoughts to you ...

Martie

I am so sorry. This has to be agony for you.

I hope that difficult child can get the evaluation he needs.

{{HUGS}}

Martie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm so very sorry. I'm glad he admitted it to his atty. But I know this is so very hard on your Mommy heart.

Saying prayers he can get the evaluation in record speed.

Many warm (((hugs)))

meowbunny

I am so very, very sorry. I was hoping you were wrong. That it was some other mother whose heart was going to be broken. :sad:

I hope that he and his attorney can work something out that will get him help. I miss the days when jail/prison was a time for rehabilitation rather than punishment.

KFld

I'm so sorry it turned out to be him. I'm glad he admitted it to his attorney though. If he denied it and was proven to be him later I'm sure he would have been in deeper trouble.

SunnyFlorida

I'm so sorry WMM. Ditto, none of us ever thought we'd have a kiddo in jail/prison. It's horrible to sit back and watch the unfolding of person's life.

{{{sunny hugs}}} for your heart and your family.

We're here for you.

WhymeMom?

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support. I know he is making his own choices, just wish things would have been different. Haven't really heard anymore about him....still hoping the evaluation happens, then he will turn himself in....

husband and I went to a business conference over the weekend so it was a nice distraction....back into the real world today....I'm trying not to focus on news reports. I've got much to keep me occupied, so working hard at distraction....

Still can use your prayers for things to come.....

:scared: