This guy is so cool

Star*

call 911........call 911
I thought a donkey in the living room was cool - but this guy is totally awesome.

The writing above the 1st cub picture says (basically) that this biologist, named Anderson took in this bear cub a few years ago and it has become his best friend. The bear even attended his wedding.

How would you top that as a bridezilla or platinum wedding show?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Um how did you read that! You are so cool!

The guy carving that Turkey is so cool!
And the guy and the bear are cool. He is kind of cute also! Oh and the bear!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Only thing is Star.........people see this and think they can do the same thing. Which is why we have all sorts of exotic pets such as lions and cobras and the like. People don't realize that although you may have raised them from birth, they're still very wild deep down. And if you don't know what you're doing........uh, yeah. Could end up very bad. Sometimes even those who know what they're doing get hurt/killed. But they know the risk, and ways to prevent it.

You can have an exceptionally tame wild animal, gentle and sweet, but still unpredictable to a point because deep down it is still wild. Take Sigfried and Roy for example. And no I can't spell his name. lol

I've taken in many an injured or sick wild creature and attempt to help it heal. I've taken in many a baby animal, raised it and set it free. And I've also befriended many as well. But they aren't my pets.

Uh, gee. Guess I have a soapbox with this. lol This guy is a biologist and I'm assuming he knows what he's doing. (not sure I'd trust even a well fed bear around a cooked turkey dinner though lol) But there are plenty of idiots out there who will see this and think how cool it is and want to run out and do the same.

Bear is awful cute though. And I keep telling Nichole she's missing her calling. If anyone needs to be a biologist, it's her. Her way with any animal is awesome. And if she works for the zoo, she can bring home baby animals all she wants. lol

Star*

call 911........call 911
Daisy -

I think we must have been twins in a former life....lol.

DESPITE caring for every odd critter, spider, bug, opossum, skink, skunk, lizard, bird in the entire South - our Ranch Motto is and always has been

WILD THINGS BELONG IN THE WILD.

(this is why Abbey is having so much trouble in WI - Vegas women are wild) see? I AM a genius Stang.....lol

Toto - didn't you know I can read Russian? LOL The bears name is Erych.

I think it could have been Hair Ick. That tongue kills me.

Can you see them tell the bear - Okay Erych CUT THE cake......SWAT!!!!!
DONE.

I'll have 2 slices of bear paw cake from Debs deli - lol

Yup I'm full of myself tonight.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Sharon, Darrin had his picture taken with the bear that played Baloo in Disney's remake of Junglebook. easy child and Darrin stood right next to him.

And the trainer was out of the shot but only inches from the bear the whole time they were in the cage. They were raising money for an exotic animal rescue group.

Bear was very tame. Still trainer took serious precautions. They weren't in that cage more than about 3 mins tops. Bear was rewarded lavashly and praised. Didn't allow too many pics at once, ect. And bear got breaks away from the crowd.

And Nana was a nervous ninny. lol But it's a cute picture. And the cash went for a good cause. :)

Steely

I am with Toto.
What cute pics.
And oh yea, the bear. Cute too.

And seriously Star, what kinda sight is this??? Russian text, big bossoms, bears, and Vodka ads!!! Girl.........what else do you do on this site???:tongue: