This has/will be a moneymaking time for FL!

DammitJanet

Can you just imagine the influx of income for the state of Florida that has flooded in since the Pro Bowl was last week in Miami now this week is the Super Bowl. All those fans and teams and news people and old players and on and on are down there. The nightlife has been going full steam ahead since the Pro Bowl started!

Then to top that, NASCAR's Daytona "week" started like Wednesday with qualifying for the Budweiser Shootout on Thursday night. The Shootout was last night. It was great! They will have the Twin 150's on Thursday which will set the field for the Daytona 500 on Sunday.

So fans for that will be arriving or have arrived all this week too.

So Florida really is getting sports fans for 3 weeks! If someone had the time and money they could stay in Florida for all three weeks. Oh I would be in heaven...lol.

klmno

Can you believe they are calling for more snow here on Tuesday? I wish I was somewhere warmer- like HI!!

I have 3 feet of snow outside my door. FLA would be heaven, I would even love Nascar for the heck of it (even though I never set eyes on it) Any sport will do for me. Although I am a die-hard Philly fan, I could do Nascar. If I had the money......

DDD

As a Florida native I wouldn't want to live anywhere else...but...it went down to 40 last night. Yikes, lol. DDD