This is freaking ridiculous

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
This is at least my 4th virus of the season. A stomach bug with the joint aches and muscle aches from hades itself.

Who knows who gave it to me this time. ugh Katie came from the homeless shelter looking sick. sister in law had a major stomach flu a few days ago........and since I've been emergency sitter and watching the boys for the past weeks earning xmas money........I was certainly exposed.:whoopdedoo:

Oh the frimping joy of it all. I have no real immune system thanks to the kidney issues.

And sister in law called me tonight........seems he picked up a day at work thanks to this wonderful lil bug from hades........and asked if I could at least watch the boys from the time easy child leaves for work at 5:30 am until he gets home from work at 8:30 am? All day as well if I'm feeling up to it, otherwise he'll just stay up and watch the boys.

Just shoot me. I said yes because he's getting laid off soon and they really need the money, husband is losing unemployment and we really need the money............ughhhhh But I don't think I'm going to be up for the whole day deal. I'm going come back and go to bed.

If this is what the whole winter season is going to be.......just shoot me now and get it over with. blah!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
(Passes a face mask to HD...) Maybe you need to invest in some latex gloves and keep a face mask on for the rest of the cold and flu season!

Hope you feel better soon!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:getwell:

Lisa, we've had the respiratory version in our neck of the woods. My dad is recuperating from this stomach virus & looks horrible - sounded worse.

Sending healing thoughts & white light. :angel2: