this is funny........ and weird

Jena

sooo had to share this......

husband's family ahh their interesting lol.

we went to his dad's house for easter. he invited us yet realized two days before hand he wouldn't be home, (he's in love yet again) and would be with his new girlfriend......

so i said what how huh..? so husband and i on easter day went to the rest and cooked all the food while all 5 kids waited and loaded our truck. so we supplied dessert i baked and dinner ham, vegetables, potatoes etc.

than we get there and his girlfriends' there........... along with his mom!! ok never shared husband's dad and mom live together yet are divorced lol. yup i know so odd. she apparently has alot of anxiety doesnt' leave the house often, he feels bad let's her live with him.

so both woman are there, kids are like wow this is weird... winds up sister in law told me that new girlfriend doesnt' know that old wife lives there LOL. yes odd i know.

so i had to laugh and share this one! i bet she knows now....... all day husband kept asking Mom where's this, where's that?? so there we are eating dinner, girlfriend was eating at table with us as yes his ex is doing dishes....... sooo sooo weird!

i told husband if we ever get divorced i'm living on my own and please dont' invite me to holidays LOL

Jena

imagine trying to explain this troubling dynamic to the kids?? all i could say was all families are different......

Jena

and why husband was texing his own ex up till not sooo long ago............... oh man......... maybe if i click my heels together ill go back home?? maybe maybe????

CRAZY..................................................................

Mattsmom277

Well this shed a TON of light on husband texting ex so much and not seeming to understand what the big deal is or why you would be upset! Wowsers!

H

HaoZi

It does shed light on some of husband's behavior. Going to a roommate situation from a marriage is something that was considered in my first divorce, mostly because of money.

Jena

haozi well truth is husband's dad cheated on his mom years ago when husband was a teen. mother in law is anxiety ridden, she doesnt' leave the house. i think she has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) also i'm not sure....... they don't talk about it alot. yet when kids were little they never went anywhere because she was afraid to leave the house. husband's dad couldn't take it anymore and well he cheated.

he felt bad to leave her, so each sunday he'd go to the house bring tons of food and eat dinner with-the family. husband has never portrayed this as weird except lately. he's got alot of issues he doesnt' even know he has to be honest. lately he's been standing up for himself with his dad who he employs. his dad usually walks all over him and lately hes' been finding his voice and planting him. the other night he said my friends thought we had this great italian family eating huge dinner on sundays yet it was all fake. my dad at the end of the night would pack up and leave.

their not bad people yet his dad is so guilt ridden over what he did to the mom that he literally supports her and she lives there. hes' always worried about her etc. kinda like he loves her yet just cant' be with her......i find her to be very sweet, a real grandma type. she's awesome to my kids when we do see her. which isnt' awesome. get this when his dad was with the last girlfriend who was a real piece of work loud mouth crass etc. his mom used to stay on the second floor while we were downstairs.

its' soo weird.