This is going to sound so petty

From what Tink said, the suckers were put in their mailboxes while they were having their lessons. By a teacher or a teacher's aide. So when it was time to go, the kids went to their mailboxes, as always, to gather their belongings (homework, handouts, notes, etc.) and in each mailbox was also a sucker. Except Tink had 2, and "D" had none. Tink did not realize that "D" did not have one, she just knew that she had an extra.

Now, this is Tink's side. From what I can gather, a teacher mistakingly gave her 2 and missed D's mailbox. His is right above hers or right next to it or something, Tink said.

I tend to believe her. I think that if she had stolen it, she would have snuck it into her pocket. For the teacher to know that Tink had 2 suckers, Tink would have had to make it known that she had 2. And Tink announces things. I bet she stood there going "I got 2 suckers!" at which point someone told the teacher that she had 2.

I will find out the teacher's side of the story, because Tink can be a sneaky little so and so. But this teacher, if she is wrong, will feel the WRATH of the BAD KITTY.

K

Kjs

I told her - at 6 and 7 they don't have much but you wreck their lives branding them a liar at that age and no one will ever trust them in school and their lives become scapegoated.

Go defend Tink's honor. I let things slide..at first. Then it seemed to be occurring over and over. When anything happened difficult child got blamed. He had a reputation now, and that caused so much anger in him. So, anger and frustration came out. Then he was really singled out. He even was accused of stealing money from a teachers purse when he was home sick that day! I believe I have said that before, but that one really gets me.

I don't necessarily believe difficult child, however, I do my own investigating. More often than not he is telling the truth. Now they have security camera's in all the halls, classrooms and lunchrooms. This has saved him more than once! Sad thing is he knows he will get blamed no matter what.