So, the hospital called yesterday and asked what I thought about a 72 hour hold and I told them that we had done that before and it hadn't helped and that I believed she needed to stay longer. So, my understanding is, they are going to keep her for 1 - 2 weeks. We talked to her last night and she was crying saying that she wanted to come home and she missed the baby. In the next breath she was telling me if I kept her there longer when she does get out she wasn't going to speak to me!! Sometimes, I just don't know what the right thing to do is. Her counselor agreed that 72 hours is not enough. I am supposed to have a teleconference Monday to meet with her hospital team and I guess we will go from there. Anyone else been here?????