This kid will be the death of me!

KTMom91

She has been a total nutcase today...senior-itis big time. Random comments, hysterical laughter, and I'll admit, she has been pretty funny.

Some background...yesterday morning I painted in our bathroom. I moved the wastebasket, and forgot to put it back. Just now, on her way to the shower, I hear a voice screaming, "Why is this wastebasket here? Who put it here? I've tripped over it five times already today!"

I'm in hysterics. If you trip over it once, wouldn't that be a clue that it should be moved? And why did it take you more than 24 hours to notice it was there?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That's standard operating procedure in my house :D It's okay to trip over something, but heaven forbid you should actually bend over and move it or (gasp!) pick it up and actually put it away!

Star*

call 911........call 911
WHATEVER are you talking about??????

(looks a carpet scrubber from before Christmas that has only been moved from near to the laundry room - to my closet )

jbrain

My difficult child 2/easy child also has a huge case of senioritis and each day I wonder if she is going to be hysterically happy or a basket case because she thinks "fate" will somehow cause her to not graduate after all. She says the teachers are all torturing the seniors by making them do work this close to the end of the school year and she doesn't see how she will possibly get through the next few weeks.

Good luck!

Jane

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wondering if each of the senior teachers doing this has flying monkeys as pets and could be made to disappear with a bucket of water.......

I"LL GIT YOU MY PRETTY - AND YOUR LITTLE DOG TOO!!!!!!!