This weeks' goals - 12/7.....

LittleDudesMom

I like SRL's idea of setting our lists out there in public - kinda makes you accountable!!!!

This week I have to:

-purchase a gift (the final one) for mother in law
-schedule the 30K check up on my car (left over from last week)
-get my Christmas cards in the mail
-figure out the new timers I bought for the outside Christmas lights (eek!)
-work with difficult child on getting his science project finished (ongoing-would like him to be done by Sat)
-keep motivating easy child to get her last four scholarship apps in the mail
-prepare the guest room for mom (arrives next Mon)
-organize children's costumes (about 30) for Christmas Eve service at church (giving me plenty of time to replace or repair before the 21st when I go out of town)
-schedule IEP meeting for difficult child - two teachers are not following the IEP and providing him with written notes - it's beginning to be a problem in English. I've addressed the issue with his case worker twice to no avial - time to call the meeting so they know I'm serious.
-keep up the gym!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gives me the stress relief.

What about you ladies - what's on the list for this week?

Sharon

SRL

Sharon, I'm exhausted just reading through your list! We're tired today: my daughter had 4 performances of the Nutcracker this weekend, with rehearsals every night last week and it pretty much brought any sense of household normalacy to a standstill. I can't even bring myself to think about Christmas preparations yet.

Today I need to do some alterations on a shirt for tonight's band concert and the rest of the day I need to just mop up the mess and deal with kids (tired daughter especially) whose schedule has been so out of whack. that includes taxi driver as beyond trips to schools we have jazz band, chess club, possible ballet, band concert, and picking my daughter up for lunch.

Tomorrow I'll move on. Today I just need to get through.

LittleDudesMom

I totally understand that "just getting through the day" goal! Sounds like you guys had a busy weekend. Get through Monday and then we'll expect your list tomorrow!!!

Sharon

Im a Believer

Sharon ~ WOW! I thought I was Type A - I think you are AA - lol

I like staying busy too ~ Some people say I am addicted to busy (ness) but at least getting things done makes me happy and keeps my life in order ~

Have "fun"today and hope you get "er" all done ~

Judy