This Will Break Your Heart

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWow42TCwzg"]YouTube - ♥ Kelsey Briggs ♥ (True Story Original)[/ame]

It did mine. :crying:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Actually, the judge reviewed the case later........went thru all the documents.....and it was discovered that the mother and stepdad were innocent.

The grandmother was the abuser.

The truth about Kelsey :

www.TheTruthAboutKelsey.com

And they were giving grandma custody. OMG

susiestar

Roll With It
This entire case has been very badly handled. The media coverage was VERY biased from day 1. I saw quite a bit of the media coverage and it turned my stomach. I think that the father and his family misrepresented many things, and that the influence of his family, esp with their tear-jerkind pleas about how the mom "stole" Kelsy from them influenced the courts in a very substantial way. The life of this girl seemed to me to be more of a possession to the father's family, than a child. It was as though they stole an object, in many ways, when you listened to the father and Grandmother on tv.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
As I understand it, the grandmother was the abuser. But the child supposedly died from internal injuries from an auto accident. ER docs supposedly missed it. Not sure if that part is true or not.