This will make you smile

tryingteacher

My 3rd graders are studying plant life and we did the experiment with the celery and red food coloring. One of the questions my students had to answer was "What happened to the celery?" One of my little difficult child's wrote it turd red. He spelled it the way he says it. This was at 9:00 this morning and my assistant and I couldn't stop laughing. It was nice to start my day with a smile. It is moments like this that make me go "Oh yeah that is why I love my job".!!!!!

Marguerite

I love kid bloopers. One I remember reading from my childhood -
Mt Vesuvius is a volcano and if you climb to the top you can see the Creator smoking."

Marg

tryingteacher

Marg, that is so funny. Did anyone used to watch the show Kids Say the Darndest Things. The creator smoking would have made Cosby's cut for sure.

kris

<span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> don't ya just love moments like these???

roflmao

kris
</span> </span> </span>

realangel

Bless them!!

easy child#3 was doing his homework and he had to write a sentence with the word 'height' in it.

his sentence? ' My height is 1 stone'

I had a good giggle in the kitchen before explaining it to him.

DazedandConfused

That's one of the perks when your job involves kids.

Last year, I was reading a story to group of 2nd graders. They were being very well behaved and quietly listening.

Right in the middle of the story, one little girl blurts out, "Mrs. Dazed, I love you!!

Well, I was very suprised, and of course, very touched.

It's a moment I won't ever forget.