THIS Would Help.......maybe?

susiestar

Roll With It
Here is a "tool" that our difficult children do NOT need, but at times would be tempting to use on our difficult children, lol!

http://budk.com/Self-Defense/100000-Volt-Stun-Gun?sourcecode=woot

yes, it is a real Stun Gun for just $9.99!!!

I never thought I would see one at this price - talk about prices being crazy (in my opinion)!!

While it might be handy if you must walk or be in dangerous areas at night, I am not sure it would be a good thing to have in a home with a difficult child.

Would you have a use for it??

trinityroyal

:devil: I can think of LOTS of uses for it, but I dare not have one in my possession.
I still have enough difficult child in me to make way too much trouble with such a thing.

(This is the same reason I don't carry an umbrella -- TOO tempting to swat passers-by with it. It's got just the right weight and swing radius)

H

HaoZi

Too bad it's one that requires close contact. Now if we can find the one with barbs that shoot out and can hit from a distance...

M

Mamaof5

I prefer kubotons with a bit of the right training with it. Are you asking what a kubaton is?

http://www.selfdefenseproducts.com/Finger-Grip-Kubotan-p-16943.html

That is a kubaton. It is based on pressure points and self defense techniques. I have one on a keychain and never have had to use it but it can be as deadly as I want it to be or as effective as pepper spray or a taser without the deadly force. In some areas, deadly force can wind you up with a manslaughter or bodily harm charge even if you were defending yourself. It's a law based on using necessary force that is appropriate to the situation. Like in a situation like that you are thinking about appropriate force right? Most are thinking holy bleep I need to get away from this person fast and now...whatever it takes.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Ohhhhhhh... TOO tempting. husband would find it and take it away after about the FIRST time I used it to make sure he got out of bed!!! Nope, would be BAD for the difficult child in me to have...