Thor.......

Star*

call 911........call 911
Have you seen him...er it? OMG - RENT IT....
Some nights I wish my face wasn't such an open book. DF was about as intent on watching MY reactions as he was the movies.......lol. Ahem.....I mean "Well yeah if you LIKE that kind of look on a man honey."
:tinfoilhatsmile:
OMG I'd have to be B.L.I.N.D. not to see him.

H

HaoZi

Yes, that's on my to-buy list! So is Burlesque, for that matter. I want cookies now.

L

Liahona

I get to see it tonight! husband and I have a date! This just doesn't happen often.:gifts:

H

HaoZi

If memory serves, he played Gambit in the Wolverine movie as well. He makes a much better Thor than he does a Gambit.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay NOW I feel like a cradle robber......lol. In the Thor movie he looked um......MUCH older. In those pics you posted Trinny - he looks like he's about 22. Sigh (exhale) I guess it's still Holmes....lol. And now he has a remodeling reality show.....I just watch to get ideas on how to BUILD "stuff" hahahah. And now one is the wiser.....I'm so not clever. Like DF hasnt' figured THAT out - Yeah when was the last time I picked up a speed square and jig saw. (pft)

KT......was that Panther comment an offshoot to a Cougar remark? ROFLMcatOff.......- is that the cat I would take from you if I could? The huge black kitteh? He's adorable too.