Those who watch BB (Big Brother)

Tiapet

Old Hand
It's that time of the year coming to make your families BB widows! The official start date is July 12th. Of course if you are a feed fanatic like I am you will be able to enjoy it a few weeks earlier when they come on (usually the end of June, like the 30th).

Love them or hate them, you get caught up in the house guest (hamsters) drama. Who will be there this year? What will be the theme? Will there be any scandals?

I have to say, Rachel and Brandon stayed true to who they were even when they were on Amazing Race. Rachel is still the ever whiner she was in BB. UGH! I can't believe that those two could actually be together but their relationship somehow works for them, the dynamics. I don't think I could put up with either one of them but then again, are they really like what you see on TV? Seems as though they are.

There has only ever been a few I've really liked and a few I really hated, ok not hated because hate isn't a word I like in my vocabulary but strongly disliked.

So let me hear you, who else is a BB addict??? (Suz, are you still?)

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Yep, I'm in! OMG, I hate the time commitment but I got dvr this year....hehehe.....

As for Rachel and Brandon...give me strength. I truly thought I was living a nightmare to have to see them again in AR. :thumbsdown:

Suz

Jody

I love BB, but somehow I feel guilty watching that show. But I try not to miss, but I hate for my kids to see me watching it. LOL. I don't think that I could take Brandon and Rachael again. I do think they are just as they are. This show is so much fun to watch though. Can't wait till it starts.