Three things about you

LittleDudesMom

Never tried an energy drink either!

Ok, you said things people might not know about me....

1. I love to act on stage
2. I love slasher movies
3. I'm sad I didn't have more children

Sharon

muttmeister

No energy drinks here either.

1. In general, I like most dogs better than most people.
2. My favorite place in the world that I"ve ever been is the siq on the way to Petra (if you don't know what I mean, watch Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.)
3. I'm another reader (most years I read between 150 and 200 books).

cubsgirl

I had an energy drink once - it didn't do much for me!

1. I love reading - especially James Patterson novels
2. I'm perpetually trying to lose weight
3. My guilty TV vice is Hardcore Pawn on trutv

Mattsmom277

I have never had an energy drink.

1) I was a total teen difficult child and spent just shy of a year living on the streets of a major city at 15. It was the best experience of my life. I learned so much about myself through the trials I lived through in that time. I don't obviously advocate that as a method of life learning. But I came out a changed person.

2) Ironically, difficult child means "gift from god" on the board. That is also the meaning of my Matthew's name, and it is the reason that I chose his name. Getting pregnant at 17 completed the change in me that began in my entry above. I knew there was a reason he was gifted to me, at that less than ideal time of my life. I nearly didn't keep browsing this site when he was small, I was overwhelmed by the posts. Then I saw why members called their challenging kids, difficult child's. And I stuck around. Serendipitous!

3) I have a pj fetish. Our new place has double closets in our bedroom. Instead of s/o and I each having our own closet, I had him install a closet organizer and turned one into my pj closet. It is bulging. The other closet, which we share for both of our clothing, has over half the space empty. I stopped counting when I was putting the pj's into my new closet, when I hit over 80. I promised upon seeing just HOW MANY I had, that I was done buying jammies for a loooong time. But I have since sneaky bought a few pairs. And s/o twice has felt I've done so well not buying them, that he surprised me with pj's as a "reward". Snicker snicker. I have so many that it goes unnoticed if I sneak a pair. Even still, I'm doing soooo much better with pj purchases. I could host a huge board gathering and we could all have a pajama party, no need to pack your own.

Parker

Interesting stuff folks.

Three more.

1. I'm an extroverted introvert.

2. I have 62 Ford fully restored.

3. I have a tough time accepting that I can be loved.

SuZir

I have an energy drink now and then but mostly I live with strong, black coffee.

1. I'm very much an outdoorsy person
2. I'm very good at drinking songs.
3. I can read (and understand) a newspaper in seven different language (okay, some of them are close to each other.)

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Two out of 3 of Malika's would be mine too..........

1. I believe in and try to live what Buddhism teaches
2. I like reading and watching psychological thrillers
3. I love tropical islands, particularly Kauai, it is where I feel the most at home.........

Malika

Hey re, you won't believe this but... I nearly made my third one that I loved swimming on tropical islands or similar!! But then I thought no, how often do I swim on tropical islands and how often do I see the rain... :)

trinityroyal

I'm another one who's never tried an energy drink.

1. I love to dance. Intended to perform professionally, until I was sidelined by dual knee injuries at 15.
2. I have never tried cappucino, espresso, caffe latte or any of the other "fancy" coffees. I have never had coffee at Starbucks, Timothy's, Second Cup or any of the other "fancy" coffee shops.
3. I am hyper-mobile to the point that at 44 I can still do the splits.

Parker

2. I have never tried cappucino, espresso, caffe latte or any of the other "fancy" coffees. I have never had coffee at Starbucks, Timothy's, Second Cup or any of the other "fancy" coffee shops.
3. I am hyper-mobile to the point that at 44 I can still do the splits.

2. Timmies girl??

3. Benign hypermobility?

trinityroyal

Yes, Timmies girl, but no, no coffee. I drink tea, so I've never tried any of the coffees anywhere. I have had Timmies coffee, though.

And yes, benign hypermobility. Apparently, it comes along with the Aspergers. Helped a lot with dance and music, but it also makes me a "graceful klutz". In other words, I trip over myself a lot but then the elasticity in my ligaments snaps me back into place, usually with a little spring, for a nice dismount rather than a crashing fall.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Cool thread.

1. I lived in Athens, Greece when I was little - attended kindergarten and first grade there.

2. I have more male friends than female, including my best friend (I call him my "surrogate boyfriend"). I've been like this since high school. I have some women friends too, more close ones in recent years, but just seem to relate better to men overall. The appeal of a "girls' night" escapes me.

3. I am a social butterfly and master organizer of social outings (those of you who know me on FB have probably figured this out). I am happiest when my social calendar is full. Sagittarius here too ;-)

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Malika, interesting, I often relate to your posts as well............and our 'views' where we live .......vineyards,.........rolling hills......are quite similar too............and wine....... food............lots of similarities!

DammitJanet

I also love reading James Patterson and I love Long Island Medium.

Mutt, I could have predicted 2 out of your 3.

I also love to read but my ereader has gone missing and I just dont buy books anymore. I have a ton of books waiting on my computer for when I get another ereader. Im planning on buying a tablet in the not so distant future. I have a feeling mine walked out the door with someone rather large and clumsy. It wasnt worth much because it wasnt name brand but he wouldnt have known that. Im sure he assumed it was an iPad.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
1. So far, I can grow anything. Whether or not it should grow in a specific climate, soil, or even time of year. I thought this year's garden might change that, but no. I just dug up my carrots........and once the weather turned colder my broccoli plants went crazy, although both were planted in the "wrong" season. I don't do anything special to them either, mostly just water.

2. I love to fish. No fancy rod and reel for me. I like the old bamboo cane poles as I've managed to catch some mighty big fish (and quite a lot of them) that way. Yes, I bait my own hooks without thinking a thing of it. I've even caught fish with cigarette butts in a pinch. Haven't gone since Nichole left home. She was my fishing partner.

3. I can hit any target I aim at with a gun, shotgun, rifle........moving or not moving. I'm the epitome of "point and shoot". Fred was 14 yrs military and I was a better shot than him. Something that irked him somewhat. lol I'm also pretty darn good with a primitive bow. Same method; point and shoot. I don't think about it, I just do it.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I had TWO energy drinks....why I loved those two energy drinks so much that I went back outside, got in my van and I drove to the bank and drove down the road, and while I was driving I saw this squirrel. He wasn't just any squirrel he was a magic squirrel, and then, and then, I was looking at the squirrel and out of the corner of my eye? A shiney thing, and a balloon and I followed the balloon, but then the balloon got me off course so I went back to where I thought the shiney thing was, but the squirrel must have picked it up, do you like squirrels? I like squirrels, I like balloons too, but the balloon went really high, and I couldn't drive fast enough to follow it safely and people were driving like. so. slow and I kept trying to follow it, but it got away. ANY WAY.....when I got back to that place...Huh....where was I? OH I was talking about shoes......anyway I put my shoes on and started out the door this morning after having those two energy drinks. I like the MOnster Drinks with the green stripes have you ever tried those? I did OMG......OMG......OMG.....they are so good, I don't like the orange ones, they taste like baby aspirin, but the green ones are good, and the blue ones? Well I can't say so much for them I have never tried them but someone said all those energy drinks are not good for your liver. Funny, I think that the government must have to check all this stuff first before they sell it to us you know - they couldn't sell it if it wasn't good for you, and well I have already had two today, and ......where was I hahahhaa? Okay so then the squirrel picked up the shiney thing and I tried calling it. and you know what it had in it's mouth? A ballooon.......a mylar balloon, I said happy birthday on one side and had a big ole smiley face on the other. I don't think the squirrel had an energy drink...but I think it was really hyper because the minute it saw me lookin at it with that balloon in it's mouth it took off. I wasn't gonna take the ballon from it or nouthin......I was like - ch chc chchc....those are the noises like squirrels make - I know that because I used ta have pet squirrels......and opossums - but squirrels are nicer.....and it just took off with that balloon. Kinda like the one I was following but not in the air at first......until he got up in the tree.......but I didn't try to follow him......not with the van any way.....I mean I know that other energy drink gives you wings and stuff, but I had the green one.....so I didn't have wings or culdn't fly like ROCKY the squirrel......so I just let him and his balloon go off into the woods, and then I got back in my van and now I'm going to go to the store and get a cuppa coffee so I can calm down.....(takes breath) yup...........I've had them energy drinks. And now? I'm about 110. years. old.

1.) I like my dogs more than I do people.
2.) My dogs like me better than they do most people
3.) Pi squared is technically a McPie. caution - filling may be hot.