ThreeShadows, where are you?

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I feel very humbled and did not realize that I was being selfish by just disappearing. I am concerned when others stop posting. I'm still really worried about Bran 155. Things were going so bad for her and her daughter.

Fran

Former desparate mom
3 shadows, I'm so glad you are just lurking and not that something awful has happened..
I wish I could convince you that you are worthy of being a friend to any of us. Hopefully you will come to believe it.
I sure don't have any answers about difficult children. I doubt any of us have many answers. All we can do is give suggestions and mostly support. The most important thing I got from this group is a friendship of peers who have known our anguish. You belong with us. It's time to shut your mother's voice out of your head. You aren't a wallflower around here and you sure deserve your easy child.

Hopefully you will keep Christmas in your home and heart and shut out everything else. Maybe the new year will be a better one.

Hugs to you and your family.

tiredmommy

3S- Another important thing to remember is that most of us arrive scared, lonely, hurt and angry. It's a great comfort to know we aren't alone anymore.

klmno

It's a great comfort to know we aren't alone anymore.

Oh, I think that might be the most important thing. This is a great place with a wealth of knowledge and experience that I find a lot more valuable than the profs that have been involved in my difficult child issues, but frankly, it's the comradery (sp) and feeling like others understand, with members being at all phases in the difficult child challenge that keeps me going.