Till Tuesday

TYLERFAN

Hi Family:

I was in Florida the last few days. Time seems suspended there and I never know what day it is.....nice escape.
Anyway, difficult child was released from Detox 3 days early as they needed her bed and she had someplace to go. She has been at the SoberHouse and I have an appointment with my attorney Tuesday at 12:30 to bring difficult child and sign the papers. I will prep her tomorrow on what they contain....she is most concerned about her visitation, but seems abit light on the subject on me having Full Custody of her child......and NO, I don't think maybe she has seen "the light". So we wait till Tuesday to find how which way this is going to go.
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers, I am in awe of you guys...... :bravo: :warrior:
I will keep you posted.

Blessings,
Melissa *

Lori4ever

Glad you got to escape for a while. Sorry you had to come back to the drama, though. I was hoping she would stay there. It is good that she is going back to the sober house, though!

KFld

I always hate to hear that, she was released early because they needed the bed. If they would keep them longer maybe they would learn some tools to actually stay clean.
Hopefully everything goes smoothly for you on Tuesday. I will say a prayer for all of you.

TYLERFAN

Hi Family:

Just a quick update. She called I read her the papers...she says she'll sign them. Please continue to pray. Tomorrow at 12:30 we will be at the attorney's.
She is in the soberhouse and starts drug treatment Wednesday.

Blessings,
Melissa *

Coookie

Melissa,

Praying that things go smoothly tomorrow and I will be thinking about you...good thoughts. :smile:

Hugs

lovemysons

Hi Melissa,

Prayers just sent up. Hoping all goes smoothly at Attorney's office today.

Am curious. At the soberhouse, what does the "drug treatment" consist of? Do they give difficult child something to help her overcome the withdrawal process?

Good for you for getting a few days relief in Florida. I head out tomorrow night for Colorado and skiing. by the way, didn't I read that your birthday was right around the corner? If it is, Happy Birthday!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24b.gif I get to be 40 this upcoming Saturday...or so they tell me. lol

one step at a time,
lovemysons

AliceLee

Glad you were able to get some R&R, Melissa. You have to be stressed out to the max with all that's been going on. Praying for your daughter to get serious about getting clean. Also that the custody arrangement works out well. I'm sorry you're going throught this.