Timer Lady, any news?

Abbey

Spork Queen
I called day before yesterday and didn't get an answer.:(

Timer...please check in. We're concerned about you. You have my number.

Abbey

slsh

member since 1999
I talked with her yesterday afternoon and she sounded just a million times better, much much stronger. She finally got some rest, thank goodness. husband is still very sick.

smallworld

Sue, thanks for the update. I've been thinking about Linda and her family and wondering how they're doing. Please give her our best the next time you talk with her.

donna723

Sue, thank you for the update. I've been looking for one too.

Linda, I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and my prayers. We love you and we are all still here if you need us. Please remember to take care of YOURSELF too!

everywoman

Thanks for the update. I've been checking frequently. Linda, I hope that things are okay with you. Please take care of yourself and the tweedles. My prayers are with you all.

KTMom91

Thanks, Sue. Linda, still thinking about you and the tweedles. Many hugs and many prayers still going out.

meowbunny

More prayers and hugs. I can only imagine how difficult this Christmas will be for all involved.

Linda, I wish there was something more we could do but please know that we truly care and wish you and yours the very best.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you all for all the prayers, hugs & good thoughts. husband is still in ICU in critical condition ~ multi system failure. Not much more can be said.

I've spent countless hours on the phone with the hospital, doctors, nurses, chaplains, etc.

kt & wm's tdocs wanted, in fact, went so far as to come up with each of them seperately to see their father. They were in the room during the visits.

The tweedles went up to visit their dad & tell him any/all that they wanted to share with him. husband is comatose but I assured kt then wm dad could hear them & that dad, when all has been said & done, loves them with all his heart. They needed to hear that.

They needed explanation on all the medications, tubes, etc. Once it was explained & why it was being used it was less frightening ~ they are still terrified ~ but the machines were less intimadating.

Both of the tweedles tdocs brought kt & wm up to see husband. We scheduled it for different times - unfortunately they ran into one another (it's a tweedle thing). Saying that, they were both appropriate & it wasn't about a visit between the 2 of them kt left after greeting wm; wm left after visiting with his father. You would have been very proud of the tweedles. They were wonderful & so far no terrible after affect. And it broke my heart for my children. I felt such tremendous anger toward my husband watching my children suffer like that. They visited with their tdocs on transport home to speak of their fears & such. Cell phone numbers were exchanged so kt & wm can contact tdocs as necessary over the weekend.

kt & I are planning on leaving town via Amtrak tomorrow morning to visit my dad & my family. I've heard that my train out of the PNW is running 10 hours behind (need a break this week).

More than anything I pray that train comes on time & we can get out of this town for a few days. Just a few days so I can catch my breath. I need to get out of here - see my dad, my siblings & breath deep again.

Sue thanks for keep our crew updated, I appreciate it. I may depend on it again next week.

Ladies thank you & enjoy your Christmas holiday. kt & I are soon to enjoy our Christmas eve dinner of Chinese.