Tin foil anyone?

K

Kolleen

Sonnyboy has been coming over to use my easy child for his resume and e-filing taxes, and of course needing $ since he's been fired again.

I gave him something to eat, we worked together on his taxes and then he wanted to know if I had any extra tin foil. Thought that was odd, but lots of what he wants is odd anyway.

It didn't click till he left why he wanted the tin foil. When he got out in Oct and I was super cleaning his room I found the tinfoil pot pipes he makes............. and the beat goes on..............

What tics me off the most is while things were absolutely blissful thru Nov till beginning of Feb (when he got fired) I was a different person. Could not believe it. No worries for once in ten years!!! My manager at work told me how I've recently just blossomed. Yah! Well what can I say????

There has got to be a way to not get so down by all this. It's ruining what could be a nice life now!!! Dang!!!

B

bran155

I am sorry about the tin foil. Boy these kids are resourceful, aren't they???

Hang in there. :)

maril

So sorry you're feeling down. It really is nice to get a reprieve even if only for awhile, isn't it?

Some time ago, I found a hidden box of foil upstairs in my home, talked to my son, and was then "educated" about its use. It is distressing, I know.

Hope you get your groove back.

everywoman

been there done that....I hide my foil now. Sounds really stupid when I actually say it out loud.
Besides foil---watch for your faucets screens---you know the ones right inside the head of household faucets---they are apparently quite useful for drug use....sigh

tracyf551

I found difficult child trying to hide foil in his pockets before he'd run out of the house. And of course he could give me no good reason why he needed it. Said a friend needed it to make something in the oven. What the ..........
I was born at night but not last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I know the foil too! I stopped buying it! I would find it everywhere. Also, if your husband has any lug nuts or tools watch for them to be used too! They can make pipes out of just about anything - plastic coke bottles, etc. I understand.

BusynMember

Creative, aren't they? All I can think of to do is to remind you of the blessed "Serenity Prayer." The only way I functioned when my daughter was self-destructing was to give her to God and to pray and talk to my Narc-Anon friends when I needed to cry (which was often). I'm totally amazed at what these kids use to do their drugs...(((hugs))) and I"m so sorry for your hurting heart.

tracyf551

Speaking of tools (Stands..) they also make good collateral for drugs. My husband was missing mostly all of his tools since last summer. Since then difficult child has been put out and nothing else has gone missing.