Tired of snow

trinityroyal

Sigh...

I know I live in the "Great White North" and all, and usually I like a nice snowfall, but golly am I ever tired of snow. My arms are still sore from yesterday's shovel-out, and it's coming down like gangbusters.

The snow that until yesterday was piled as high as the seat of my backyard swing has now nearly buried it. Only the tops of the seat cushions and the awning are visible.

I could do without another flake of snow until Christmas Eve.

Thanks for letting me whine. It's such a small thing to be worrying about when there are so many other, bigger things...but for some reason, today this is the thing that's getting to me.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Trinity,
Send snow to SC

No one here knows what to do with it. But we're opportunistic folks - could be a win win for everyone.

And think.......THINK GIRL of the calories you are burining.

Wiped Out

Staff member
I feel your pain-even though I'm not as far north as you-we have had a record breaking snow year!

tiredmommy

Trinity,
I'm in your neck of the woods, close to the south shore of Lake Ontario. I really, really feel your pain (literally... my lower back is killing me!). And this blast should last through the weekend.

trinityroyal

Star, I would LOVE to send the snow to SC. There are so many fun things you can do with it (building a snow man, making a fort, lying down and making snow angels...even a good rip-snortin' snowball fight).

Trouble is, I've done all that already. Spent the while winter doing that.

I think I just have a bad attitude.

Sharon and TM, I appreciate knowing that I'm not alone in this. We've had record breaking snows and low temperatures this year, City Council has been refusing to send out the snow removal crews so entire streets are buried, and even on the major roads some lanes are blocked.

And the gosh-darned snowplough woke me up at 5 am.

To borrow one of Little easy child's stock phrases, this is Not Very Much Fun.

Thanks for listening,
Trinity