Tired.

DS3

Ah hell. Just figured I'd say a quick 'hello -I'm alive' and see how everyone was. This whole new medication thing and my POTS has me very fatigued lately, and I'm just happy husband is home to help with the kids for a little bit. ~yawn~. Slowly wondering if a diagnosis of CFS is going to be in order in the future or not. (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome). I'm just tired all the time, and HAVE to take a nap at some point during the day, otherwise it gets to the point of almost falling asleep while driving.

difficult child's are doing well, if a bit snooty today. Overall, they're on the up and up though. They're especially excited to have Dad home.

So what's new with everyone? I want to go take a nap... LOL.

DS3

T

TeDo

Glad you checked in and that the difficult children are doing okay. Too bad that YOU aren't able to enjoy it. If it ain't one thing, it's another. Ugghhh

Check back when you can stay awake long enough to read our replies... LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nice to see you around..........A NAP? What is a NAP? ------says the unemployed Star. Good GRIEF.......When you want a nap you can't have one. When you can HAVE one? You don't want one.

RIIIIIIIIIIIDICULOUS.

buddy

I wonder how you can not be tired with those little ones! I am sure it is way beyond that though. Hope they can figure it out for you...no fun to feel drop dead tired all the time....takes the fun out of things. HUGS