to all who do not have their difficult child with them today..

jmama45

I will be thinking of you all. This will be a hard day to get through for me, and I know I am not alone. This is a nightmare, to have a child struggle like this. My prays to all. I wish for a Christmas for us all :sad:that will never be like this one again.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Hugs to you, Jmama. I remember the dark days/months/years. And I remember the fear.

Here's hoping you...and everyone...find some joy today.

Suz

rejectedmom

This was our first Christmas with our difficult child in two years. I understand your pain and hope that you can find some joy in what and who is present. (((HUGS))) -RM

Yes I am finding I miss my difficult child. I miss the wholeness of the family here at Christmas time. At least I know where he is and that he is reasonably safe. However what the future holds I dont know - that is for faith. I will have my happy face on for those that are here and am so glad that they are. They bring me joy and that is what it is all about. Thanks for the thoughts. :snowman:

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm in the - "dark years" as Suz so eloquently put it. (lol)

I said this year I wasn't celebrating in the "traditional" knock myself out, stress over every detail, and be wailing on 12-26 and I didn't budge. I didn't buy anyone a gift. I did not decorate and I did not get caught up in the moment. I love my son, if he doesn't know that by now - he's going to need more therapy than I'm able to endure.

So he's alone, no tree, no gifts and a simple phone call with the voice all boo hoo. (Nodding) gosh yes, sorry you are alone on Christmas Dude. What's that? You were out mud riding with the guys until 1:30 last night - that's why you couldn't call? And today your best friends Mom is having you over for Christmas dinner? Good. (I believe that I must have been made out to be the abominable snow man) -see my picture as avatar.

When he asked what I was doing - I said "Eating moose poop" and never missing a step said "I rode a 4 wheeler last night". Yeah - sigh - wonder what he actually heard me say. lol

Merry Christmas
Star

jmama45

I dont know what the heck is in my head, but I find I am actually aggravated that everyone can have fun when I am so sad. Weird!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Jmama, I don't see that as weird at all. It's like a death in a sense. You are devastated with loss and the world continues to go 'round. How DARE it! You know what I mean. It's perfectly understandable.

I keep meaning to ask you to please add a signature to your profile and show it with your posts. Look at what the rest of us have in our signatures as a guide to what would work for your family. It helps us keep each other straight and to remember the individual stories so you don't have to keep reminding us of the details.

Suz