To see a picture of husband's birthday present...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It's actually a combo birthday/20th anniversary gift, since $ is tight with his unemployment. His 47th birthday is today and our 20th wedding anniversary is coming up on Oct. 7th.

I got him a "Notebook Computer" to help him with his job hunting.

Does this look like a good model?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
It's truly a low/no-budget, entry-level, no-frills model... perfect for these hard economic times.:tongue:

Actually, I did order a REAL one for him (this is his backup until it arrives) 'cuz Costco had a great deal last week and he does need one for work.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
husband said you are his dream woman! No frills! HA HA... I said she ordered us one as well. He said it would likely work better than his current one.
I laughed a little too hard when I saw this post!

susiestar

Roll With It
AWESOME!!! Perfect for any budget!!!

I must do this for my husband. He will love it!

For an upgrade you could use one of the $10 scientific calculators!

You could even use a binder with the display thingy, where you can slide a picture into the front and see that instead of the front of the binder.

You could put a copy of the front of a laptop, or put a picture of a farmer standing in a dell (A dell is a secluded hollow or small valley usually covered with trees or turf.)

THAT might be very funny.

rlsnights

You are too funny girl and absolutely brilliant. I love it - might have to borrow the idea for difficult child 2 the next time he bugs me about getting his computer time back.