To WW's friends, help me help her

witzend

I'm writing this somewhere at sea off the coast of the Grand Caymans. I have been keeping up online with WW's family situation, and she knows that if she can't be around her parents that she needs to call my husband and he will set her up with a room for the duration. I will be home on Saturday.

WW told me she was unsure of staying with Allan, but I am worried about her being around her parents. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if WW writes or calls and seems in distress but still needs to stay in Portland, help her make the decision to call Allan. He's a wonderful man who will take care of her until I can get there. He will be like a big brother to her and take care of her. She won't have to worry about a thing.

I know she has never met him, but really, if she needs to be there for her sister, but can't stay with her parents, she couldn't do better than my house.

by the way, I will be bringing pictures of Raoul. OMG!! I wander the ship all day just waiting for a glimpse of him. (Not all day, I guess) I may be married, but I'm not blind!

Talk to you all soon, and please take care of WW!

Raoul

Mes queridos, Witzend.

You no blind. Raoul he is na barra em torno do canto waiting for you, my darling.

Raoul

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Witz, perhaps WW can stay in a hotel until you get back from your trip and you and Allan can host the rest of her visit together. This has got to be a perfectly ghastly time for her.

I hope neither you nor Allan will be offended if she feels uncomfortable. I'm sure she appreciates your hospitality and friendship.

Hugs,
Suz