tobys' back!

Jena

hi yea me again with my endless posts about dogs now! lol at least it's a break from my usual difficult child crying.

anyway got toby today. he has a ton of medications he came home with omg it's so confusing between both their medications and difficult child's. insane actually.

dog's still congested and coughing and runny nose and threw up in truck on way home and again as soon as we got home.

our dog is still sick, is now taking the medications though which is good. he finally started taking them yesterday and seems as though he's mending somewhat. he's drinking water and eating a little and their both trying to bark yet all you hear is phlegm being spit up GROSE!!

so the two patients are on their beds without toys so they dont' share, and yes couldnt' keep them seperated. our dog busted down door as soon as we brought toby in and put it in difficult child's room.

they both were more happy to see eachother than to see any of us.

so hopefully they'll both be better soon. toby's gotta go back in a week to see how he's doing

asked them about picture they took of toby in hospital. they said he was really cute and we felt like it would get ppl in to adopt

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well honestly, if they both have the same virus, separating them now would just be silly, just like with people. While having a buddy to cuddle can be grand while they're on the mend and probably make their bonding even stronger.

So glad big dog is doing better and Toby is home.:D

Jena

YOU are soo right about the buddy thing. right now toby is napping alone in difficult child's room only because wee wee pads are in there and it's time for him to poop he just ate. he'll poop wherever thru house if let him free. yet today was first time i saw my dog i keep calling him my dog his name is Bruce. it's first time he got off couch and wagged that tail and was happy. so we'll see. it's like a hospital here the medications are lined up on counter above sink between dog's and difficult child