Today's day 4 of new medications, and second day day to school- just need a little support

Nikki88

So today's day 4 of the new medications for difficult child, this weekend we noticed some improved behavior, in fact I thought it was ALOT of improved behavior. But today's the real test as it's her first day back at school ( I really didn't count Friday, as that was the first day and I thought that was way to soon on day one to really see anything)
Please wish us luck on this, I can deal with the behavior mod at home, and the behavior in general at home. What stressed me out though is the behavior at school. It causes me alot of stress, just because her teacher ( not her support staff at school) is such a Pain in my behind, and can never find the good in her.

DDD

Sending supportive thoughts your way...plus crossing my fingers that there is an indication of improvement. I sure hope so for all of you. Just remember that no medication is a miracle cure but they sure can help. Hugs DDD

Nikki88

Plus I'm at work, and have been here less then an hour, and already the nitpicking has began. I don't really know how much more that I can take of this for my mental heath :/

Nikki88

Sending supportive thoughts your way...plus crossing my fingers that there is an indication of improvement. I sure hope so for all of you. Just remember that no medication is a miracle cure but they sure can help. Hugs DDD
Thanks DDD :) you are always so kind and supportive!!
I'm just hoping the medications calm her down enough that we can get her to see where we are coming from with behavior mod :)

TerryJ2

I'm so glad that the clonidine is working so far. Too much, and you get sleepy, you know. :)
We use it for our difficult child and it really helps.
Best of luck! One day at a time.

buddy

Keeping you in my thoughts. I totally hear you about the stress coming from the reactions of others, esp at school.... ignore the work stuff as much as possible. You can only do what you can do.... (easier said than done, I realize) we are here for you!

Nikki88

Keeping you in my thoughts. I totally hear you about the stress coming from the reactions of others, esp at school.... ignore the work stuff as much as possible. You can only do what you can do.... (easier said than done, I realize) we are here for you!

I'm trying to ignore it :) Just got an update from the school, so far so good!!!