Today's Goals 11/23

M

ML

I just love SRL's idea with this.

Yesterday I did pretty good except I did have *some* cookie batter but I'm counting it as a success that I didn't make myself sick on it lol. I walked, did my housework and even had some downtime; saw a movie "Ironman" last night. It was ok but I like happier endings.

Today:

Pack for manster's cali trip (he's going to Disneyland yeah) with his dad
Walk
Finish cookies for bakesale
Meeting
Maybe vaccuum if I feel like it
Help manster with homework

trinityroyal

ML, good for you for getting through most of yesterday's list.

I really like the idea too. Rather than just scribbling my list in my notebook, I like the idea of holding myself accountable for actually getting things done.

Here's my list for today:

1) Do laundry.
2) Organize my painting equipment, to start painting the kitchen cupboards next week.
3) Make a list of phone calls I need to make tomorrow.
4) Try out the new cinnamon bun recipe I found.
5) Help husband rewire the network connections in my home office, as needed.

trinityroyal

Here's my list for today:

1) Do laundry. Done
2) Organize my painting equipment, to start painting the kitchen cupboards next week. Didn't touch it. (See #5 for reason)
3) Make a list of phone calls I need to make tomorrow. Yup
4) Try out the new cinnamon bun recipe I found. Read the recipe, got frightened, put everything back in the cupboards.
5) Help husband rewire the network connections in my home office, as needed. Done. Also helped husband clean out the workshop and move the freezer from the Dining Room! to the basement.

So. 3 out of 5 on my list, plus a few things on husband's. I guess that'll do.
;)

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
4) Try out the new cinnamon bun recipe I found. Read the recipe, got frightened, put everything back in the cupboards.;)

Hahaha - too funny! I love to bake and try new things, but sometimes it's a bit overwhelming. I love recipes that don't have too many steps involved!

Todays goals:

1) (Continue to) Train puppy.
2) Make a list of items I need for Thanksgiving and baking this weekend. Yes, I am starting my holiday baking this weekend.
3) Eat healthy
4) Spend some alone time with H
5) Be productive at work

So far I'm doing okay.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Yesterday's goals:

1) (Continue to) Train puppy. Yep
2) Make a list of items I need for Thanksgiving and baking this weekend. Yes, I am starting my holiday baking this weekend. Yep
3) Eat healthy Yep, for the most part.
4) Spend some alone time with H (Nope, not really..a little bit, but by the time I sat down, he was asleep and ready for bed).
5) Be productive at work (Yes, until I was called to the hospital for difficult child)

Today's goals - Get through the work day best as I can, drive difficult child to her cousins, shop for tomorrow's meal, and chillax tonight by watching a movie with H

Today is the 25th, so here is what I've gotten done from my list. Workout. clean 2 bathrooms, go food shopping, take a child and his project to school, then get into work by 8:30 am- I do alot in the morning, I get up at 4:30.

After work, I went to the gym again, bought my favorite wine for tomorrow, did 2 loads of laundry-will do 2 more before the night is through-now I'm making dinner. Tonight I may have some wine, normally I can't waste calories like that-but so what, right? I do pretty well on my list usually, too bad we all need to sleep, right ladies? Our work is never finished./-Alyssa

M

ML

You gals are inspirational. UAN no wonder you're up all night. Your lists have TOO MUCH lol.
Today is the 29th and I will:
Walk
Pray/Meditate
Pay bills
Decorate for the holidays
Eat Healthy, I want to lose 5 pounds by January 1.

ML