Today's the day: Calling CPS

mstang67chic

Going Green
Sending hugs also. Hopefully things will go as well as they can. I can't begin to imagine what you're going through but as someone else said, hopefully this will help all of you.

I just don't understand why it's so difficult to get help for kids with this level of illness. Makes no sense to me. Rattling beads, lighting candles and sending prayers and good thoughts your way.

JJJ

Well, they are insisting on interviewing my younger 3 children. I hate this. She should be here any minute. husband and I are going to meet with her first and then my mom is going to bring the younger ones home. As soon as she interviews the younger ones, my mom is likely taking them back to her house unless the DCFS lady is leaving.

Each conversation with her has seemed to go a little better than the last one, so I've got everything crossed that this meeting goes well.

nvts

I'm rattling beads as you speak to her! Please take it easy, the hard part is almost over!

God bless your strength, I don't know how you can handle it. It's probably knowing that you're doing the best you can for everyone!

Please feel free to lean as hard as you can on us!!!!!

Beth

Steely

Still sending major strength and support your way. Please keep us posted how the interviews go with the other children.

klmno

JJJ, how did it go? Sending many cyber-hugs and rattling beads that all is calm and on the right track...