Toes!

L

Liahona

Cherub has found her toes! They are currently in her mouth and she is so cute. This is new for her. Ann, who is supposed to be in bed, is laughing at her.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I love it whenever Meggie chews on her toes. I had her toenails painted but have stopped because her toes are constantly in her mouth...

susiestar

Roll With It
That is so cute! It was always one of my favorite things when the kids found their toes and were so interested in them. Wiz found his the night before we went to Disney with him (trip to Fl to see my Gma when he was 11 weeks). Next day many things were less interesting than his toes unless Mickey was on them.

What a great stage!

It also reminds me that J used to crawl in with husband and I as soon as we were asleep. For two years I woke up with her head on the back of my neck and husband woke up with her toes in his mouth. Eeeeeeuuuuuuuwwwwwww! Esp for him. AFter the second night he insisted she get a bath at bedtime, lol!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL Susie!!! Yeah, I spend a lot of time kissing Meggie's toes - in fact we have the "toe monster" game where she tries to get her toes in my mouth - so I clean her feet off a LOT.