Toilet issue

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok. Toilet tank didn't fill. I can't get it to fill. I don't have water running...........

Any ideas?

It has been needing to have the handle jiggled every once in a while, but never had an issue with the tank not filling. I'm going to try manually filling it and see what happens........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
manually filled the tank with water. It will flush........but tank is not refilling.

Float dropped yep. And nothing.

This is all I need. ugh

InsaneCdn

Hey. I didn't claim to be a PLUMBER now, did I?

At that point, I'd be calling husband. or DS. or... anybody but a plumber, 'cause the plumber will say "replace toilet" and THAT is definitely not necessary.

Might try jiggling the float up and down, or something...
Somebody else might come along (Where's Star* or Susiestar? or the other handywomen around here?)
...hopefully soon.

At least you can manually flush - could be worse <wink>

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
And another thing from husband: http://www.lowes.com/pd_102579-868-818PK_4294737225_4294933768_?productId=1000645&Ns=p_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr|0||p_product_qty_sales_dollar|1&pl=1&currentURL=%2Fpl_Toilet%2BParts%2BRepair_4294737225_4294933768_%3FNs%3Dp_product_prd_lis_ord_nbr%7C0%7C%7Cp_product_qty_sales_dollar%7C1&facetInfo=

H

HaoZi

Is it running continuously and just never filling or not running at all? Is the chain intact and the stopper at the bottom going into the correct place and lodging correctly?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Ok whew. Then it's what I thought it was and I won't freak out.

Thanks ladies. I'll go pick me up the innards and if I can't make sense of the instructions, I'll have sister in law replace it for me. :)