Tomorrow is our Day for Doctors

On_Call

Because difficult child was at camp two weeks ago and we were away last week, psychiatrist and therapist wanted to see difficult child this week and we set up an appointment for tomorrow (Thursday) with each back to back in the afternoon.

Not long after, our pedicatrician called and scheduled an appointment with difficult child for the same day - 8:30 a.m. - to follow up to see if his blood work came back normal.

Then, this afternoon, our eye doctor called to say that they have difficult child's new frames in, so if we can stop in sometime tomorrow, they will put his lenses in. :surprise:

husband and I are trying to figure out a way for us to share doctor duties so that I don't have to miss an entire day of work. I'm sure we'll figure something out, but wonder how difficult child will handle all the docs in a row??? I warned him tonight before he went to bed, but . . . . you might want to wish us luck, anyway. Just in case!! :crazy:

Janna

I feel ya, Jamie ~ my head spins on occasion too :hammer:

Why is it everything always comes up at once? I get it like that, then nothing for a while.

Hope you're able to split some of it up with husband. You, obviously, have all the good luck wishes I can give.

TerryJ2

Wow, good luck! But the good thing is, you'll get them over with. (Oh, I see I'm ditto-ing other's comments here.) :smile:

On_Call

Thanks, ladies. Oddly enough (and thanking my lucky stars, here) difficult child thought it was amusing that he saw every one of his doctors in one day. He was even good natured about going to school in between the morning doctors and the afternoon doctors. Go Figure!!

I took the morning shift - and had a phone conference with psychiatrist - and husband took difficult child to psychiatrist and therapist appointments in the afternoon. All in all, much smoother than anticipated.

Don't go back til September 5th - and we got back to back appointments with psychiatrist and therapist that day, so hopefully that's smooth sailing, too.

Thanks again - guess you never know when a difficult child is going to 'roll with it', do you? :wink: