Tomorrow marks

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
11 months since the accident. The past few months have passed with only a minor pause. I expected the one year mark to feel something. I didn't expect it now.

I know I am tired. I have been running for 6 days straight with almost no down time, and when I did have down time, it was spent filling out financial paperwork for the lawyer. Two days out of town on business, lining up people to come in for Wee to get him to school as husband's employer won't let him come in late without docking a full hour (or more) pay. I'm stressed. The weather has changed and I hurt. And since I'm sans hardware, now, its a new and different type of pain than what I was used to. I.e. I am quite aware of it as opposed to ignoring it. And the swelling is not subsiding quite as quickly as hoped, which is impairing flexion, which, in turn, means I am losing flexion, which means more PT, which means more running, which means more working from home in the evenings to try to make up missed work...ARGH!

husband was supposed to take Wee to his club meeting Tue night. It was at 6, he got there at 645. He lost part of Wee's uniform. I am trying not to be upset, because he tried, but I think this, too, is helping to transport me right back to last fall.

Most of the time, I'm fine. But sometimes? Sometimes? I'm still mad as hell about his response and actions/inactions through all of that.

He is doing better. Baby steps, but better. My anger serves no purpose, and frankly, today, I have no idea what even triggered it other than timing and all of the above little things and a dire need to just have a 6 hour period of time where I don't have to be 3 different places at the same damn time.

(today I would normally call a slow day, however, even today I had to meet Wee's field trip for lunch, and then have to meet him as soon as he gets back to school from it, all whilst attempting to put in 8 hours of work between 6am and midnight...haha.)

I'll stop whining now.

DDD

You have every reason to vent. I understand the "baby steps" taking too much patience when you are already operating on max. on the other hand "baby steps" are better than no steps at all. Sigh! Hugs. DDD

InsaneCdn

I think its something in the air, Shari... as in, either continent-wide or global.
If you saw my schedule... I think we're tied.
I'm getting 5.5 hours of sleep a night. And a 20 minute nap - MAYBE, if I absolutely have to.

Keep putting one foot in front of the other.
Paste a smile on, if you have to. (I'm running out of paste)

buddy

it would be interesting to see trends on a graph from this site....when kids have the most issues, when we have the most going on.... I was thinking too, something seems to be in the air...

Hope you get thru this anniversary alright. Also hope the pain goes down at least to where you can ignore it. Congrats on making it thru this far.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
And I have to go to the pharmacy because Wee is OUT of depakote... And I have to be 20 miles from here in 15 minutes...yeah...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Thankfully, Wee is still doing well. This is the time of year that he usually crashes, but knock on wood.... However, we still do all the preventative maintenance...

DammitJanet

Its been almost a year already? Wow. Yeah...baby steps. Just to think it was almost no steps...Im so glad you can still make any steps. hugs...love you.