Tonight I have had two Cutty's so, lol, thought I'd share..

DDD

like an old episode of Cheers. LOL! This week our family psychiatrist retired. I found him years ago when I desperately needed a good psychiatrist and he is/was awesome. He is older than I and I think older than husband but he is kind, caring, wonderful to the core. Other than the CD family he has been the most important support resource I had. Just like I rarely cry/whine too much on the Board I never once cried/whined to the psychiatrist but he was a trusted resource and I always knew I "could" cry if I needed to. He provided SO much support for me and better yet he was trusted and loved by difficult child#1 and difficult child#2. Without him I'm not sure that I would have survived all the trauma's. If we were all bellied up to the bar in Boston :rolleyes:
I'd be rambling this week. DDD

PS: My wish for each of you is that you find a psychiatrist who has the right heart and the caring smile to go along with the multiple degrees. PSS: He wrote a personal note on the bottom of the form letter informing his patients that he was retiring. His note said "some families are special and I will miss you and yours boys". AND he signed his name with his home phone number underneath. Wow!

buddy

He sounds very special! You deserved that kind of support, how nice of thou to think of him and share....

StressedM0mma

What a wonderful man and Dr. I hope that in our continued search we can find a psychiatrist with as much care and concern. I have a feeling it is going to be a long search. You were truly blessed to have such a compassionate Dr.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
A special, compassionate, warm, giving psychiatrist matched up with a special, compassionate, warm giving mom and her family..........yup, seems like a great match to me.