Tony and I met Mr and Mrs Witzend!

DammitJanet

And what lovely people are going to be my neighbors! We couldnt have been more thrilled to meet up with Witz and her husband here in Charlotte. We had lunch with them and their Realtor's. They were sweet enough to treat us to lunch.

From the sounds of it, they are narrowing down their search for a home and have seen some very nice new builds here. I think they are going to be happy and Witz and I have already made plans for going to the beach this summer together.

All in all we had a wonderful time and as always...I just feel like I am meeting family when I meet my board friends. Tony is always surprised too how well we all just click.

DammitJanet

Well TM...do you remember way back years ago you guys used to tease me that you were going to rename me Motel 6 because I always left my light on! LOL

DammitJanet

It was very nice. Tony and I decided to make a short getaway for ourselves and rent a motel room in a little town just on the outskirts of Charlotte on the way home so we could spend the night by ourselves. We havent had a night just the two of us in a month of Sunday's. I love staying in motel's normally...wink wink. However, this one gave us a double bed only and while it was fine for certain purposes, sleeping for the two of us just isnt working. I have a horrible cough so I havent been able to sleep at all and he is tossing and turning. I cant believe the bed wasnt at least a queen. Normally when you say you want a single for two people you get at least a queen if not a king and we are in a well named hotel. Not motel 6...lol.

Even with all this, I am having a good time. It has been a long time since Tony and I have spent this much time just together alone. I like this part. We do good when it is just the two of us alone together.

buddy

So great you are having an extended date. Super fun to meet a board family member too. Can't wait to hear how their trip is going. Have fun you guys!

DDD

Sounds like you had just the uplifting time you needed. So glad it was so pleasant for all of you. Hugs DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
*hrumph*........lol. Sits in corner with arms folded.....scowling. Making sock puppet mocking gestures - "I got to meet Witz....I got to meet Witz" meahhhhhhhh.

I am soooooooooooooo envious. Can you tell? lol.

I really am glad you all had such a good time - DF doesn't socialize and I would have been a fifth wheel - GLADLY - but I really am glad ya'll met. Hope you find the house of your dreams Witz. Cause when I get the car of my dreams I'm coming to see you and the fur kids.

Hugs & Love -
Oh yes Janet and YOU too.....mwah.
Star